Who knew I had a HG--Vee Gee the Vert Gazon Arrived!

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I am so surprised. I mean I always knew I loved green-it is my favorite color. But could I really have had a HG without knowing it?!

Thanks to Aussie tPFer fashion-cult, the vert gazon RH Day I bought from Luisa's arrived today--yes on a Sunday (Express mail USPS). She was kind enough to pick it up from the boutique and ship it to me here in California.

I am thrilled beyond belief. I was literally jumping up and down and giggling. It is perfect!!! I took a shower with it--not actually in the shower--but I did bring it in the bathroom with me so I could continue admiring it as I cleaned up.

I haven't had this giddy feeling about a bag in years!!

I haven't figured out how to post photos but I will do my darndest!

And because of all this joy, I am very happily placing myself on a self-imposed purse ban until August 10, 2008. Between Vee Gee, my sky blue Day, and my tomato Day I think I have the perfect Bal arsenal to tackle spring and summer.

But I never said anything about a ban on small leather goods!;)

Thank you again fashion-cult for all your help, Helenc for igniting the spark to continue to hunt with her own purchase, and casper7 for first documenting another VG Day was there.:heart:

I would :heart: to see your new Vert Gazon Day!! How about showing her off in the main forum??

As for posting pics, you can either attach pics (they'll show up as thumbnails at the bottom of your post) or insert them directly with a link (they'll show up actual size in your post). To insert them directly, just upload your picture to a free image host -- such as http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/ or http://imageshack.us/ and then copy/paste the link they provide you. Hope this helps!!

Can't wait to see pics!!!

that is great news. i can't wait for your pics. vg is the best and i unfortunately have seen a bad one irl and didn't buy it. i'm you found a good one. pics, pics, pics!

Awwwwwww! I just saw this thread now!

Been waiting for it ALL day since you told me she arrived.

PLEAAAAAAASE post some pics ASAP... even though I have already seen it IRL :P

And make sure it's in the MAIN section so EVERYONE can enjoy!

So glad I was able to play a part in helping your dream of a VG Day come true

xoxoxox

Ahhh congratulations! I can't wait to see pics! When my VD City arrived last week I was the same way--she even slept right next to me! I was having my dad take pictures of me as I opened the FedEx box haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I can hear the joy in your post and it makes me smile :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Congrats!!

I am thrilled beyond belief. I was literally jumping up and down and giggling. It is perfect!!! I took a shower with it--not actually in the shower--but I did bring it in the bathroom with me so I could continue admiring it as I cleaned up.

I haven't had this giddy feeling about a bag in years!!

Grietje,
You have good bag karma!! You let us girls know about bbag sales and now you found your HG! Congrats!!! I love vert gazon too - it's such a beautiful happy color. So happy for you!