Who is your SA and SAs who go above and beyond

mas2388

O.G.
May 17, 2006
Hi everyone, I have two questions.

The first one is targeted to those who live in New York city or Long Island. Do you have an SA that you always work with? Which store are they from and would you mind recommending them to me? I'd like to find someone to always see when I go to LV who will be nice and helpful to me!

To everyone else: have you had an SA who went above and beyond what you would expect. (perhaps they really hunted down a bag for you, or even delivered it to your house!) I'd love to hear all your stories!

I go with the second sitation: My SA Shawn here in Troy Michigan at the LV, not the Saks one is amazing. He does go above and beyond. He ships me things to our store that they don't carry like a few RTW items I have bought. He charges the store the shipping, usually overnight so I can get it faster :smile:. Always sends me catalogs in the mail, calls me when new things are in he thinks I would like... we write to eachother too.

He also offers to bring things to my house so I don't have to drive out there. When I bought my belt, they had one at the saks and not at the main LV and this lady who doesnt work there any more said just to go over there and buy it, same thing. I told him, I don't like the people at Saks. So he went and got it for me, sorta like a store trade. I thought it was really nice of him to do that because I really wanted it, he could have offered to order one and then come back and get it but he went and got it from there. Apparently they don't do that a lot. I will deal with anyone really but he takes great care of me. Every time I purchase something through him, he always makes it special. He also is pretty damn HOT!! ohhh man ;) ;)

Matt,

What does Shawn look like? I'm going to keep him in mind. I need to find a new SA since the one I used to go to (in Boston) retired. I'm in Michigan a couple times a year.

Thanks! He sounds amazing!

:biggrin:

Mattd7474 said:
I go with the second sitation: My SA Shawn here in Troy Michigan at the LV, not the Saks one is amazing. He does go above and beyond. He ships me things to our store that they don't carry like a few RTW items I have bought. He charges the store the shipping, usually overnight so I can get it faster :smile:. Always sends me catalogs in the mail, calls me when new things are in he thinks I would like... we write to eachother too.

He also offers to bring things to my house so I don't have to drive out there. When I bought my belt, they had one at the saks and not at the main LV and this lady who doesnt work there any more said just to go over there and buy it, same thing. I told him, I don't like the people at Saks. So he went and got it for me, sorta like a store trade. I thought it was really nice of him to do that because I really wanted it, he could have offered to order one and then come back and get it but he went and got it from there. Apparently they don't do that a lot. I will deal with anyone really but he takes great care of me. Every time I purchase something through him, he always makes it special. He also is pretty damn HOT!! ohhh man ;) ;)

Mattd7474 said:

:love: if you think hes hot matttieee, i think hes hot whoop whoop.
you best get a pic with him and show me. luv ya. :roflmfao:

Well I am going saturday to get my necklace... I dont know how I would approach him with my camera lol... I saw him take a picture before at the store but he went outside to do it.. :sad: I want pics inside if I did...

Mattd7474 said:
I went to the Boston store 2x. but bad stories... he is 5'10ish, skinny, great hair, sooo cute, I want him

Mattd7474 said:
I go with the second sitation:....we write to eachother too...He also offers to bring things to my house so I don't have to drive out there......Every time I purchase something through him, he always makes it special. He also is pretty damn HOT!! ohhh man ;) ;)

Maybe he wants you too??? :graucho::graucho:

Mattd--did you mean that you had bad experiences with SA's in the Boston store? That is the store that is closest to me and I've only been there a few times. Most of my stuff is ordered through Elux. I had a bad experience the times that I went there too.

Mattd7474 said:
Well I am going saturday to get my necklace... I dont know how I would approach him with my camera lol... I saw him take a picture before at the store but he went outside to do it.. :sad: I want pics inside if I did...

ok heres the excuse you use mattie:

"i have this friend and she wants to see your pic :heart: "

If you're ever in Christchurch, New Zealand, Katherine is wonderful. (I guess it also helps that she is the daughter of my mum's friend.)

I wasn't buying, I was just looking (which she knew). She brought out bag after bag for me to try, and tried to narrow down what would suit me. She also got us tea (because we didn't want champagne!). And I proceeded to spill the tea all over the display case :shame: (luckily, I didn't get any on the bags). She was so lovely. She got me to consider bags I had not thought about.

I wish I was purchasing a bag from her! Hopefully in the future I will, but this year's bag is getting purchased in Paris.