*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

Not waiting for it to be delivered as it arrived last week, but waiting to carry until I have time to protect it.;) I got a dylan triple zip shoulder bag in sand from MyHabit last week. I am so not a gold hw/accessory person, but for a fun summer bag, it'll actually work for me. But I am holding out for a gunmetal hw dmt. I don't think I can do that much gold either.

Well I guess you could say I used my woman's prerogative and changed my mind. Lol! I cancelled my order for the midnight Dylan medium tote and ordered the Scotch instead. I like greens and browns best, and thought this was more me. I hope that will be it now. And now I'm just waiting.....:woohoo::Presents

As a late birthday present from my dear mom (:heart:) she got me a Dylan Medium Tote in Scotch! The whole incentive revolved around receiving a birthday code in the mail weeks ago and it was such a good opportunity so she gifted it to me :3 I am very excited! This will be my first LP that I'll get to keep.

melpomeni said:
As a late birthday present from my dear mom (:heart:) she got me a Dylan Medium Tote in Scotch! The whole incentive revolved around receiving a birthday code in the mail weeks ago and it was such a good opportunity so she gifted it to me :3 I am very excited! This will be my first LP that I'll get to keep.

Wow how awesome your mom is!!! I ordered that same bag. Let me know how you love yours when you get it. :smile:

Not waiting for it to be delivered as it arrived last week, but waiting to carry until I have time to protect it.;) I got a dylan triple zip shoulder bag in sand from MyHabit last week. I am so not a gold hw/accessory person, but for a fun summer bag, it'll actually work for me. But I am holding out for a gunmetal hw dmt. I don't think I can do that much gold either.

I'm with you! Love the gold on my small speedy w/scotch, but on a DMT, it would be too much for me.

Here are the pics. I really love this bag. The natural is available, too, at SAKs FashionFix - I may have to get it. I think I'll regret it if I don't.

Attachments

• IMG_0814.jpg
    IMG_0814.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0816.jpg
    IMG_0816.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 164