*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

I just opened 2 of my LP's that I ordered. I got the Alex Speedy Satchel, and the Alex Zip Hobo. I ordered both in midnight and I have to decide between them. It's going to be a hard decision, but also have ordered the Dylan Medium Tote in midnight also. I will have to decide which of the 3 to keep. I am already having a very tough time. I like features in them both. Help!!!:cray::cray::cray:

I just opened 2 of my LP's that I ordered. I got the Alex Speedy Satchel, and the Alex Zip Hobo. I ordered both in midnight and I have to decide between them. It's going to be a hard decision, but also have ordered the Dylan Medium Tote in midnight also. I will have to decide which of the 3 to keep. I am already having a very tough time. I like features in them both. Help!!!:cray::cray::cray:

Tough choices!

Well I have decided on the Alex hobo between the two of these. It was a very hard decision though. Now I'll have to decide between the hobo and the Dylan when it gets here. Does anybody have both of these? This is my first LP and I love love love the leather! It is awesome!:cloud9::love:

Yeah, that one might change my mind when I get it and might keep it. What color do you have?

I have it in Dark Olive with gunmetal hardware. It's a great bag! I also have the Dylan Small Speedy in Scotch. I love that bag too. I've tried other brands, and for the price point, and the leather quality, I can't find anything better!