Who is in your passenger seat?

That epi cardholder looks amazing — just like an LV one and in such a beautiful rose ballerine-like color too.

Had to take the old man pupper to the vet. Grabbed the epi cardholder from an Etsy shop out of the mailbox on my way out. Super cute and a great alternative to the LV version.

Will definitely buying more items.

View attachment 4844165

Can you take a picture of the inside so I can see how the D-ring is attached? I have been thinking about getting this little cutie to add to my collection and possibly use as a crossbody.
You just have to push the pin of D ring from one hole to another hole, between lining and canvas, there won’t be any piercing on lining . I didn’t take any pic inside the bag because there is nothing different inside EAB937F4-FF67-466E-AA5A-DE3768F30960.jpeg

did not help at all lol
Sorry my answer did not help at all . I bought from an online platform called Lazada ,that operating in my country Malaysia, I don’t know where you are from and you probably won’t be able to buy from that online platform. And I’m sure your country will have a lot of online platforms for you to shop from , maybe you could search online using the pic I attached
E467E0D4-3363-40CC-A469-B3B5E659BCA1.jpeg