Who is in your passenger seat?

Little cutie Croisette, never really thought of getting it before but now so glad I did! So comfortable crossbody and fits my essentials [emoji4]View attachment 3974036

Would you mind sharing whether the top handle ever gets in the way of accessing the inside of the bag? How comfortable is the lock and does it pose problems when the bag is not completely full? So very stylish and looks like THE most comfortable small crossbody bag.

Would you mind sharing whether the top handle ever gets in the way of accessing the inside of the bag? How comfortable is the lock and does it pose problems when the bag is not completely full? So very stylish and looks like THE most comfortable small crossbody bag.

Hi! It is definitely the most comfortable little crossbody bag I own, the strap is soft. I do find while wearing crossbody the handle does get in the way but I just pull the flap up anyway, it closes so easily and doesn’t have to be full like the pochette metis which is good. It’s quite new so I don’t have too much to say about it yet but can say I’m loving it so far!

Reactions: PrincessAsya