WHO HOO! I got my Mono Mizi!

I'm at work now so I'll look again when I get home.

Sweetea,
is it on the inside pocket or the cell phone pocket. I swaer i didnt see a thing earlier. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked. LOL:smile:

acegirl said:
So you guys think that the bag I bought...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Louis-...temZ6878576372

looks different than Sweetea's Mizi?

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/i-got-me-mizi-mono-canvas-cerise-speedy-12570.html?highlight=mono+mizi

To me, they both look like they have a lesser arch than the LV stock photo...Maybe it's just me..

acegirl it may be nothing more than how the seller took her pics.I sold Sweetea her Mizi so I know hers is authentic.
It's just something that looks odd about that sellers bag.I certainly hope your Mizi will turn out be authentic,because I think all of us gals love to see someone get a good deal on a nice bag.;)

Side by side!

Iluvbags said:
I'm at work now so I'll look again when I get home.

Sweetea,
is it on the inside pocket or the cell phone pocket. I swaer i didnt see a thing earlier. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked. LOL:smile:

It is on the inside pocket not the cell phone pocket. It is very hard to see actually and it took me awhile to find it. The easy way to find it is to run you finger inside on each side from top to bottom you will feel the stamp just below the top corner. Or you can find it around that area and you will see. In fact the letter and number is very hard to tell. I have to use my eye glasses to read it. :lol:

Hi ACE, Don't be upset and I HOPE that I am wrong but I had a friend look at your auction AND I looked also and I am 95% sure that it is fake...Please LET us all know what happens when you get it..LIKE I SAID I hope I am wrong but the monogram on top is cut off and it should not be (Its hard for be to explain) Just keep us informed and MAKE sure YOU PUT it on yur CC thru paypal so you are covered KWIM

VipStyle said:
Hi ACE, Don't be upset and I HOPE that I am wrong but I had a friend look at your auction AND I looked also and I am 95% sure that it is fake...Please LET us all know what happens when you get it..LIKE I SAID I hope I am wrong but the monogram on top is cut off and it should not be (Its hard for be to explain) Just keep us informed and MAKE sure YOU PUT it on yur CC thru paypal so you are covered KWIM

Yeah, definately use your CC thru paypal so that you have something to fall back on. I hope its not a fake also. Please keep us posted.