Who here misses Forenfinal? Say AYE

H~

thanks for the update! All I can think to say is I :heart: you..and I think I can speak for many people in the MJ forum. You are the contrast stitching to our fine leather. LOL Wow, I need sleep. Anywho, I think I have those pictures that the hubby sent..could use for blackmail??

Wouldn't per chance be eating pistachios? :P

:roflmfao: I don't think the black mail would work... He is pretty secure for an old man. ;) KWIM

OK :wtf: the nut thing is really scary... but as a matter of fact I do have some beside me and I also have some little pink chocolate covered sunflower seeds my Mom brought me. I call it Flamingo Poop---that might even be the name of it... She and her BFF have had a Pink Flamingo competition for YEARS to see who can find the cheapest tackiest guadiest (is that a word?? anyway - get the picture) Once on a road trip south MANY MOONS ago ~ I even had to stop at her BFF house and in the dead of night stick some Pink Flamingos that had lights on them in yard!! Pretty sure she go a wonderful pink stick flamingo with seasonal outfits and a major box of poop for Christmas...she is still pawning it off. Pretty of good actually!:tup:

Home fro doctor and don't have to go back until next Wedprovided there areno significant changes. Significant in their book-not mine-apparently I don't take things quite as serious as I should.:angel: Whatever. :rolleyes:

See you guys on the MJ forum!!!

:roflmfao: I don't think the black mail would work... He is pretty secure for an old man. ;) KWIM

OK :wtf: the nut thing is really scary... but as a matter of fact I do have some beside me and I also have some little pink chocolate covered sunflower seeds my Mom brought me. I call it Flamingo Poop---that might even be the name of it... She and her BFF have had a Pink Flamingo competition for YEARS to see who can find the cheapest tackiest guadiest (is that a word?? anyway - get the picture) Once on a road trip south MANY MOONS ago ~ I even had to stop at her BFF house and in the dead of night stick some Pink Flamingos that had lights on them in yard!! Pretty sure she go a wonderful pink stick flamingo with seasonal outfits and a major box of poop for Christmas...she is still pawning it off. Pretty of good actually!:tup:

Home fro doctor and don't have to go back until next Wedprovided there areno significant changes. Significant in their book-not mine-apparently I don't take things quite as serious as I should.:angel: Whatever. :rolleyes:

See you guys on the MJ forum!!!

See you over on the dark side.:graucho:

OK-
So there is this knock at the front door. I open it. There is a box. A HARRY & DAVID box!! :nuts: I love love love Harry & David!!!

Better yet-I read the label and it is FOR ME!!!! From my TPF friends & family!!!!!

You guys so shouldn't have!! :shame:
I love it though!!! :graucho:

It has PEARS!! One of my fav fruits! Baklava~yummy! Truffles!!! Some cheese-lemon cookies-Bing cherry chocolates-mixed nuts-and Moose Popcorn(carmel corn with chocolate mmmm!!) You guys made my day!!!!

** THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU **

OK-
So there is this knock at the front door. I open it. There is a box. A HARRY & DAVID box!! :nuts: I love love love Harry & David!!!

Better yet-I read the label and it is FOR ME!!!! From my TPF friends & family!!!!!

You guys so shouldn't have!! :shame:
I love it though!!! :graucho:

It has PEARS!! One of my fav fruits! Baklava~yummy! Truffles!!! Some cheese-lemon cookies-Bing cherry chocolates-mixed nuts-and Moose Popcorn(carmel corn with chocolate mmmm!!) You guys made my day!!!!

** THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU **

:graucho:

A~HA!!!!! The jig is up! I have just stumbled across some emails... My sincerest thanks goes out to you... Hubby put in trash --- but didn't empty:lol:

Again I cannot say thanks enough to everyone!! :tender:

:busted We just wanted to make sure you received something you'd like. :flowers:

On a side note, why is it that SOs always have the hardest time taking out the trash??

OK- so the door bell just rang and it was the post man with an Express envelope!!!

You guys are too much!!!! STOP IT!

I love the card and thank you so much for all of your thoughts-goodies-and sentiments!!

Thanks especially to weN94, Krasata20, Rorosity, JAP4life, luvpurses24, tuffcookie, spaceyjacy, grace123, girlieclimber,mamimeow, bullish, xi_captain, kitcat, thithi, TeddyBag, iluvmybags, muggles, snforstuff,ChristyR143, Divasdare, nicolj, and of course Melly!!!!

I luv you guys! Now seriously - stop. Lets get back to the bags - lol