Who here is a student? And which school?

I am in my last year at Brown University studying psychology.
GO BEARS!!!
After I graduate I will be attending Brown Medical School (got in straight from high school) and pursue a career in Plastic Surgery.

batgirl0711 said:
I am in my last year at Brown University studying psychology.
GO BEARS!!!
After I graduate I will be attending Brown Medical School (got in straight from high school) and pursue a career in Plastic Surgery.

Was that the 7 year med program straight from highschool?

In any case, congrats!

carson_04 said:
i am starting my first year in the fall! yahoo!!
i am going to Queen's University (Im canadian).. it's in Kingston, Ontario.
I am undeclared right now, but I think I am doing a major in political studies, minor in english or development studies, and i am hopefully going to law school.

I go to Queen's too! I'm going into third year as an English major and Math minor.

Enjoy your first year, it will be abosolutely amazing!

cutiepie21 said:
I'll go first...

I am going go start my master's program in Marriage and Family Therapy in September at Santa Clara University.

I'm excited to learn about something I love, but scared at the same time since I don't know anyone in Santa Clara and will be living alone.

So what about you? I know there are some students on this board. Which school do you go to and what are you studying?? :yes:

Is that Santa Clara in northern cali?

im in my 4th yr of medical school

MissV said:
wow...you can get in without taking MCAT??? please explain....(im not skeptical or anything i've just never come across this scenerio before)

Yes...its called the Program in Liberal Medical Education (PLME)...I got in straight from high school, could major in anything I wanted, had about half of the pre-med requirements, and no MCAT...and not to worry, Brown's graduates are still just as competive (if not more) for residency positions. 99% of 4th year Med Students get accepted to their 1st pic residency position (at places like UCSF, Harvard, Yale, Brown, John Hopkins, etc).

Brown has the hottest educational plans for not just PLMEs but all undergrads

Just a few of them are:
*No general ed requirements
*Can take all classes Pass Fail

Rising junior at The George Washington University School of Public Health in D.C :heart: . I LOVE my school and will hopefully get my masters in Public Health from GWU as well. If things go well, I am hoping to graduate a year early, so during May 2007 :yahoo: :yahoo: