Who has the Jilly flats??

tikilove81

Oct 26, 2006
I normally wear an 8.5 and my jilly flats are an 8, and they fit snuggly on my feet. I wouldn't say I have a wide, or narrow foot, pretty much in between, so I would say maybe stay true to size or a half size bigger.

I usually wear an 8-8.5 in shoes. I tried on both the 8 and 8.5 at Macy's and then decided on the 8.5. The 8 was a bit snug. It took a bit to get those babies broken in (talk about heel pain) but once I did, they are great!

I am a size 6.5 and got them on size 6. They fit perfect, they are super cute.

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6655.jpg

I am looking into getting a pair of these VIA ebay. I first saw them in my marshalls. But they only had a size 10! I am usually a 8-8.5. But I have a little wider foot. What size do you think I should get??? I did try on the 10 and it was really big. There was a good inch in the back. DO these run big? I don't know if I should get a 8.5 or 9. Thanks in advance!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=380017061364&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=025

I just noticed your signature. Arent you supposed to be on a ban? bad girl :lol::lol:

I typically wear an 8.5 in flats, but I needed a 9 in the Jillys. THe 8.5 would've worked, but the 9 was a lot more comfortable. Ditto on the heel pain, although now mine are so broken in they are almost slipping (I have a VERY narrow heel).