Who has SPEEDY 30, 35 and 40 ALL TOGETHER ?

1. Bonsoir, I would like to know if some of you have bought SPEEDY 30, 35 and 40 (mono) ALL TOGETHER. If so, why those 3 sizes ? Merci.

2. I used to have a speedy 30 in mono but sold it after I bought the MC one. I didn't like the sagging effect of the mono speedy. I find that MC one holds it's shape better.:biggrin:

3. I have the 35 and 40 but BF would flip if I get the 30 cause it's basically the same style bag. I had a used 30 for a few days but sold it after BF surprised me with the 35. I use the 35 everyday and the 40 is for overnight stays or short trips.

4. kathyrose.. so with the 40, you can actually fit some clothes in there? maybe a pair of jeans, a couple of tops and maybe a makeup case?? is the handle a lil longer so you can put it over yr shoulder?

5. I think speedys hold a lot more that you would think. I took my speedy25 bridesmaid dress shopping one time and fit my big wallet, makeup bag, cell phone, mints and a pair of high heels in a bag all inside it!

I have a keepall 50 and I think its HUGE, it holds a lot. I'm going to florida for a week in May and I'm just taking my keepall and speedy.

6. I don't think it can fit over your shoulder but it could definitely fit a pair of jeans, a couple of tops and other necessities. I :love: it. I have yet to actually use it but it's stuffed with sweaters right now. Like 8 wooly VS sweaters.

7. Now that's insane to have all the speedies! LOL

8. I have the 60 and talk about huge! The darn thing is almost bigger than me! It holds daaaaays worth of clothes.

9. Could you please post a picture whit Speedy's on you?

:smile:

10. LOL!! I agree!! I too have a keepall 60 and I went away for a weeks holiday and comfortably managed to fit all my clothes and shoes for my trip in it. I also have a speedy 40 in which I managed to fit 2 days worth of clothes and a towel!!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice