Who has SPEEDY 30, 35 and 40 ALL TOGETHER ?

I used to have a speedy 30 in mono but sold it after I bought the MC one. I didn't like the sagging effect of the mono speedy. I find that MC one holds it's shape better.:biggrin:

I have the 35 and 40 but BF would flip if I get the 30 cause it's basically the same style bag. I had a used 30 for a few days but sold it after BF surprised me with the 35. I use the 35 everyday and the 40 is for overnight stays or short trips.

kathyrose.. so with the 40, you can actually fit some clothes in there? maybe a pair of jeans, a couple of tops and maybe a makeup case?? is the handle a lil longer so you can put it over yr shoulder?

I think speedys hold a lot more that you would think. I took my speedy25 bridesmaid dress shopping one time and fit my big wallet, makeup bag, cell phone, mints and a pair of high heels in a bag all inside it!

I have a keepall 50 and I think its HUGE, it holds a lot. I'm going to florida for a week in May and I'm just taking my keepall and speedy.

kahluamilk said:
kathyrose.. so with the 40, you can actually fit some clothes in there? maybe a pair of jeans, a couple of tops and maybe a makeup case?? is the handle a lil longer so you can put it over yr shoulder?
I don't think it can fit over your shoulder but it could definitely fit a pair of jeans, a couple of tops and other necessities. I :love: it. I have yet to actually use it but it's stuffed with sweaters right now. Like 8 wooly VS sweaters.

speedysteph said:
I have a keepall 50 and I think its HUGE, it holds a lot. I'm going to florida for a week in May and I'm just taking my keepall and speedy.

I have the 60 and talk about huge! The darn thing is almost bigger than me! It holds daaaaays worth of clothes.

I have the 35 and 40 but BF would flip if I get the 30 cause it's basically the same style bag. I had a used 30 for a few days but sold it after BF surprised me with the 35. I use the 35 everyday and the 40 is for overnight stays or short trips.

Could you please post a picture whit Speedy's on you?

:smile:

I have the 60 and talk about huge! The darn thing is almost bigger than me! It holds daaaaays worth of clothes.

LOL!! I agree!! I too have a keepall 60 and I went away for a weeks holiday and comfortably managed to fit all my clothes and shoes for my trip in it. I also have a speedy 40 in which I managed to fit 2 days worth of clothes and a towel!!:yes: