Who has a Monogram Sophie? Sophie or Alma? Which one?

May 29, 2007
I was just wondering if you tpfers could kindly tell me the dimensions of the sophie and describe it detail:smile:.
I just put my name on the waitlist in Hawaii for the damier sophie due to be out in august. Is it a limited edition?

I just bought a damier alma because i freaked about the price increase. I then found out that the alma wasn't going to be affected by it. Now I think I'll be returning the alma since the sophie will be coming out in august. Tell me your thoughts. Thanks.

The Sophie is very tiny and is probably about the size of the Epi pochette, give or take a bit and can be worn as a pochette on your shoulder or with the longer strap it comes with. It is in fact LE and I would get one if you get the chance to. :yes:

thanks lvbabydoll. i love it in monogram i wonder if it looks good in damier. i tried to put my name on 2 stores, but they said i could only put my name on 1. so...........i am keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!:sweatdrop:

You're welcome! I'm sure it'll look really nice in Damier as well, I would just think of the Hampstead (since it has the plaque) and just imagine it smaller, like a pochette. I bet it'll be gorgeous. :yes:
Good luck getting one, at least you got to put your name down!

lvfanaddict - have you purchased a bag in Hawaii before? I was told that I couldn't purchase from a Hawaian store since I'd never purchased from one before and wasn't in their database. I reaaalllly want the Damier Sophie too (I already have the monogram) but am unsure where I'm going to be able to get one. I purchased the monogram one on ebay from a tpf'er.

I'm in the Bay area too btw!

You can't compare the Sophie and The Alma. Sophie is really small. Wider than a Pochette but not as deep (tall). It doesn't hold much and when you put too many things into it it looks "stuffed." It is a beautiful bag though.

Good luck in getting one. They're hard to get.