Who else loves Zara?

Thank you!! I love this sweater....I should probably buy the black one too. It was either $35 or $40 but if feels very luxurious and soft. ;)
I have a wishlist that’s crazy long - resisting to buy because UK is still in lockdown and I barely go outside so currently only wear joggers and hoodies lol
I’m going to add this sweater with the idea I might get an opportunity to buy and wear it sometime...

Reactions: Antonia
I have a wishlist that’s crazy long - resisting to buy because UK is still in lockdown and I barely go outside so currently only wear joggers and hoodies lol
I’m going to add this sweater with the idea I might get an opportunity to buy and wear it sometime...
Yes, good idea!! It's not too trendy but if the shoulder pad look goes out again, you can just remove them and voila...timeless turtleneck! ;)

Thank you, you’re too kind :smile:
Trousers from Zara are the trickiest for me, they just seem soooooo long!

I too would choose camel over white. I love white but it is too difficult to keep clean imo. As it’s long, if it’s remotely wet on the ground, the bottom of the coat will get dirt flicked on it.

The one I received was dirty on the bottom. I had to return.

I managed to check it out today. The material is quite thick and nice, but unfortunately even size small is way too big for me. So i passed on it.

The small was too big for me too. It looked like a giant bathrobe on me and it was dirty on the bottom. I returned it.

Got this CFDA Zara jacket....what do you think? It's a medium but it's oversized... wish I could get a small but now they're sold out. I thought about returning it but I know I won't find another one and it's very unique. I like it belted because it's huge....but I might have my mom move the buttons over so it will be more fitted and then I won't belt it. IMG_20201223_1355427.jpg

I’d take it in on the shoulders
It's so weird as I'm a med most of the time with Zara and their suggested size was a med. Nowhere on the listing did it say this jacket was oversized. UPDATE: When I went back on the Zara website tonight to check out the sale, I saw that a small was available and immediately bought it and now I'm going to return the other one. :tup:

Last edited:
Reactions: poulinska
I received my small CFDA jacket yesterday and it's still big on me but it definitely fits a lot better. Just trying to decide if I should keep it or not since it was not cheap....wondering if I'll wear it enough to justify the cost. It's so unique and that's what I love about it!