Who else loves Zara?

Now I spotted this one!! What do you ladies think?
7816679800_6_1_1.jpg
I have seen this in-store, the quality is low, sorry

Hi everyone,
Has anyone seen these two jackets in real life? How do they go about the quality? Is it a thicker or thinner jacket? Australia is yet to see this SS collection :smile:
2147801712_1_1_1.jpg

2481801712_2_3_1.jpg

I bought the second one online and saw the first one in store when I return the second one. I had another similar style jacket from Zara and quality of these two are not as good as mine. IMHO, it looks nice but anyone close to me can tell the so so quality. Well it might worth the price.

I bought the second one online and saw the first one in store when I return the second one. I had another similar style jacket from Zara and quality of these two are not as good as mine. IMHO, it looks nice but anyone close to me can tell the so so quality. Well it might worth the price.
Thank yoU! this is indeed helpful! Which one is yours which is the better quality one?

Hi everyone,
Has anyone seen these two jackets in real life? How do they go about the quality? Is it a thicker or thinner jacket? Australia is yet to see this SS collection :smile:
2147801712_1_1_1.jpg

2481801712_2_3_1.jpg
Hellooooo
I purchased both of these in the Uk, however I haven’t worn them yet. IMO they’re both good quality, especially when it’s sale price! I find Zara tweed weight and quality varies every collection. Maybe order a few and see which you like the best

Hi everyone,
2147801712_1_1_1.jpg

2481801712_2_3_1.jpg

I brought the 2nd one on the last sale. It was a reasonable priced at 39.99
The style is very chanel like and the material not too thick so good for the fall weather or wear in the office when the office AC is on full blast!