Who else loves Zara?

Check out the special prices section in woman. There are some new cute things. I purchased two jackets. I loved both and they look more expensive than 45.99! I cannot believe one of them sold out online already. I found them both at my local store.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 684
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 690
Reactions: doni and March786
Thank you! I am not surprised that jacket sold out so fast. It looked and felt like an expensive jacket. I had to size up on this one. Ran really tight in the shoulders.
Oh, I was also tempted by this one. Not as good quality but really pretty.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 673
Reactions: March786
Zara has the cutest Chanel inspired jackets I've seen anywhere! Here is another one:
2481801712_6_1_1.jpg

Picked it up today and I [emoji7] it! Sorry the lighting here isn’t the best so the pics don’t do it justice! View attachment 4009173View attachment 4009174

Also picked up these two bits as well which I really like too! View attachment 4009175View attachment 4009176
I have this same jacket, but I’m unsure whether to keep it. I was wondering what you think about yours. I ordered it in size s and m and it feels like m is really bulky. I might be taller than you, both jackets sit further up. What did you think about the quality?

I have this same jacket, but I’m unsure whether to keep it. I was wondering what you think about yours. I ordered it in size s and m and it feels like m is really bulky. I might be taller than you, both jackets sit further up. What did you think about the quality?

I really like it. From a quality point of view I suppose time will tell but I have several of this style of blazer from Zara and so far all have worn well. Mine is a size m and I am 5’2” short!

Reactions: Marylin
I really like it. From a quality point of view I suppose time will tell but I have several of this style of blazer from Zara and so far all have worn well. Mine is a size m and I am 5’2” short!
Thanks so much for your reply. I do love it on you, it looks cool when it’s a bit longer. I think my concern is that it’s so light, but that could also be a good thing, right? I shall think about it a little bit more...