Who does not have a speedy??

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Seems like everyone has one, whether its the mono, mc,denim, or epi.......
    I do not own a speedy of any kind. feel like a minority :shame:

2. I don't have one!

3. I just ordered my first Speedy from eluxury. I think the Speedy is one of those essential items we all must have in our closet. My next purchase is a LV suitcase. I'm trying to get a good deal.

4. I don't have a Speedy. I don't think I'll ever have a Speedy to be honest. I think it's just the saggy factor that bugs me--in the mono. And it's not as practical since it's a handbag. Plus they're EVERYWHERE.

5. no speedy here!! :smile:

6. I am not the current owner of one but over the years, I've had two. The first was given to my as a 1 year anniversary gift from my husband, years ago. Then I purchased another one and carried it until I grew tired of the style. I think I gave it to my mom.......

I like Speedys but there are so many other styles I like much better.

7. I dont have one, although it was either a speedy or my papillion. Im trying to get a cerise speedy though! Im not sure if I will ever find one !

8. i don't. not anymore. got rid of mine to make room for others.

9. I don't have one and have no desire to get one.

10. Well I'm dangerously close to selling mine hee hee, so I'll be wth ya Moe

11. Me. But I do want one very much! :sad2:

12. i don't yet, but i'm getting one...

13. Its the only 1 of 2 designer bags I have left at the moment. Love it! You should try one.

14. I don't! Hopefully I can get mine this summer.

15. I had one but sold it after using it probably less than 15 times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice