Who do you prefer buy your Coach????

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Just a quick thought... Do you prefer to do your own Coach shopping or do you like other's to buy or chose for you? I myself would rather buy my own bags.When it comes to Accessorie's or Fob's, I like to be surprised.I know that I'am wayyyy to picky when it comes to my bags.It has to be Love at first sight, if not I don't want it! I know that no one would have chosen my newest love, my spotlight....I think they would have chosen Signature.I'am not interested in siggy anymore, thanks to me buying my 1st Patent leather bag.There is No turning back,lol.....So let me know what you prefer....

Last edited:
My husband actually buys a lot of my bags for me as gifts, and he's got really good taste so I don't mind, I love everything he's given me so far. And I guess I wouldn't mind someone else buying for me, I'd just exchange it if I didn't like it.

I am a picky person :smile:. I buy and shop for my own stuffs (especially handbags). Most of gifts that I received, I had to exchange them. Now, when it comes to my birthday, I would get a certificate.

I make my own buys.... hubby will go pick out (UP) a gift of coach, but only if I tell him exactly what the number and color is. No way I would let him pick out my bag. Just the thought is funny ;)