Who Do MC's appeal to? I don't like them

I have a black MC Lodge and I love it. I love the bright colors and it goes with everything :smile:
That being said....I bought my one piece of it, and now my next purchase will be a mono piece (although probably the black mono that's coming out for fall).

MC is just another style, and as we all know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think the MC line has a more contemporary look and is definately more popular within the younger population (less than 20 years old).

chibifry said:
MC is just another style, and as we all know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think the MC line has a more contemporary look and is definately more popular within the younger population (less than 20 years old).
I wish I was able to afford things like MC Vuitton bags when I was less than 20 years old!:lol:

i'm over 20 also (very early 30s) and i love the mc line also. in my early 20s i could not have afforded them. i'm not a shy person either so maybe that somewhat contributes to my love of this line.

chibifry said:
I think the MC line has a more contemporary look and is definately more popular within the younger population (less than 20 years old).

I rarely see younger girls carrying MC-bags, they usually own a Pochette or a Papillon 26. Probably because the MC-line is more expensive, but I often see "older" women carrying a MC, esp. the Alma.
My Mom just fell in love w/ the MC-line and she turns 53 next week.

GerGirl said:
I rarely see younger girls carrying MC-bags, they usually own a Pochette or a Papillon 26. Probably because the MC-line is more expensive, but I often see "older" women carrying a MC, esp. the Alma.
My Mom just fell in love w/ the MC-line and she turns 53 next week.
oh no! i'm older women :shocked: :cry:

Lol. I'm turning 21 this year. And my mom carries multicolore and she's 55. I rarely see younger girls carrying multicolore anymore..I think they were the ones who bought the fakes and had them fall apart so they had to move on to something else.

I am in my 30s & I love MC! The bags cheer me up when I carry them. They do stand out...but I usually wear pretty subtle clothing so I like that. It sounds silly, but looking at my MC makes me happy. :heart: