Who Do MC's appeal to? I don't like them

1. I'm wondering why -as much as I love LV - why I can't see myself with a multi color under any circumstances - they just don't do it for me - - Do you think they are liked more in certain geographical locations? Just a thought.

2. I think to each his/her own! I have a friend who ONLY goes for very classic/plain mono bags (piano, pochette, etc.). I remember when CB line came out, she was so repulsed by it, you have NO IDEA!!!:lol: I LOVE everything that's "IN YOUR FACE" (maybe it's the Russian in me!!!:lol: ). I think if all of us liked the same thing, it wouldn't be fun at all!!!

3. I start to like the MC line few weeks ago and finally plan to buy the new MC priscilla, but after I read some post on this fourm...about the MC patterns will be rub off after few months...I need to think again...:idea:

I am currently using mono, mini mono and the epi line...and I love them all.:heart:

4. they seemed a a bit ghetto-fab to me at first.. this is before i owned a lv.. but now that i'm a proud owner of a couple of mono lvs... the MC's are growing on me.. i wouldn't mind owning one!

5. I wasn't a fan either for a while. But then I saw pursegalsf's black mc wapity and cookiepieface's new Aurelia and I'm in love! I'd love to get both.
    Sometimes the gold edges and such get to me, though. I wish they were a little more plain on some of the bags.

6. I Always Loved The MC Line....I Believe It's Just We All Have Our Different Tastes, Which Is A Good Thing!

7. I'm still in "pugatory" on this subject: I used to hate it, but now I'm in a place where I sorta like it, sorta don't. OT, yay on my 900th post!

8. Wooo :flowers: Congrats!

9. YAY, ValleyOppressed!!! CONGRATS!!!

10. To be honest i am not a fan of the MC line or Monogram canvas line. But i am a MASSIVE LV fan.

I love all the lim ed lines and I lopve everything in epi.
    I do like monograms for smaller items, the multicolour wapity is cute for a camera in the bag. But thats it for me.

11. I thought that I didn't like them, but they are REALLY cute in real life.

They're so cheery and cute. :amuse:

12. I think it just depends on the person. I know people that do not like MC because it is too MUCH for them...like it's too attention getting.

13. i agree that they're cheery and cute.....they're not for me (i'm deathly afraid of rub off :sad:) but i think they appeal to anybody who loves color and bright bags.......i think on the right ppl they're really nice :yes:

14. Totally agree! Personally, they are not for me and I think it's because I've seen sooooooo many reproductions of them that it's ruined it for me. Another reason to hate fakes!:yucky:

15. I love black MC and have several pieces but find that I very rarely use it. I honestly have no idea why.

I also have a white MC speedy but other than the first year when it came out and I got it right away and was using it before everyone seemed to have either a real or fake one, I have not used it much since. It's a bit too flashy for me. But it is a genuinely pretty bag and when I have worn it in the past I have gotten lots of compliments.

Since I live in a warm climate there is no reason for me not to use it, I just like many of my other bags more. I also think it has to do with the fact that the MC Speedy is so damn heavy to lug around !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice