Who Do MC's appeal to? I don't like them

I like the white MC's, I don't really like the black. But I guess that it's true, to each his own. Everyone likes something different that's why you should just go with whatever YOU love without regard to what everyone else thinks.

totoau said:
I start to like the MC line few weeks ago and finally plan to buy the new MC priscilla, but after I read some post on this fourm...about the MC patterns will be rub off after few months...I need to think again...:idea:

I am currently using mono, mini mono and the epi line...and I love them all.:heart:

I've had my MC Speedy for over 3 years and I don't see any rubbing off?!...I hope not :hrmm:!

I like MC bags & accessories but since the paint starts chipping off after a while, I don't think I'll ever get one myself.

I actually didn't believe that LV would make something where paint would just come off until I looked at one of my co-worker's MC bag, which she's been using for about a year now. And yep, the paint chipped off where the zipper is. Of course, I didn't mention it to her but I'm sure she's aware of it...

i LOVE the white multicolor line. but I dont buy everything from it. However, the Aurelia GM is TDF!! I normally buy monogram anyway, but for small accessories i love the MC. the half sized print is so adorable.

but i would still love an entire white MC luggage set! :yahoo:

i really dislike MC LV. personally, i find that it doesnt match with anything and seems very 'in your face'. i have seen some who have pulled it off excellently. but for some reason, i find them to be rather tacky. sorry guys.

When they first hit the boutique, I HATED it.
I'm not quite sure when it started to grow on me, but everytime I'd go into LV to browse I noticed myself lingering on the MC and thinking
"hmmm...not THAT bad" and then "kinda cute" and then "I think I really need to add at least ONE of these to my collection" LOL.

I don't love it enough to want to buy up every piece of MC out there, but I can do with one or two. It's a different look.
When I see the Monogram Canvas I think "classic" and when I see the MC I think "fun"
\

I was never fond of the MC line until a few months ago, when suddenly out of nowhere, the MC print appeared fun, bright and cheerful as opposed to tacky and overbearing.

Funny how things change! ;)

print*model said:
I've seen sooooooo many reproductions of them that it's ruined it for me. Another reason to hate fakes!:yucky:
OMG I feel the same way..I have a MC speedy that I bought when they first came out and spent 2,100.00 on it (thats when they were SO HARD TO GET) anyway I also got the white mc pochette and the black mc pochette...Long story short I sold the white 2 months ago and I am going to sell my black this week BOTH ARE LIKE BRAND NEW..Now my SPeedy looks like i just bought it ...I believe the FAKERS ruined this bag for me KWIM...I will never sell the MC Speedy because my DH bought it for me the same month we bought our new house and the bag cost alot and I COULD NOT believe HE spent that much on it...so to me I have to keep the bag for those reasons ..Last week I did use it to go to lunch with him BUT THATS IT and it is so heavy...
So the FAKERS ruined this bag for me:mad:

I loved them the moment I saw them! Unlike a lot of others though, my first look at the line was the Alma and I fell in love. Then later I saw the Speedy and since that was my mom's first bag (mono 30), she liked that style better. I love them because they go with whatever you're wearing..each time you wear a different color, you can bet it'll be on the bag too and that's what's so great about it! I love the more solid color bags (like my mandarin epi or vernis items) but I tend to use my MC bags much more because they go with everything. I usually carry the black in winter and white in summer, but don't always stick to that pattern lol. Whenever I feel like carrying one, I do :smile:

Lvbabydoll said:
I loved them the moment I saw them! Unlike a lot of others though, my first look at the line was the Alma and I fell in love. Then later I saw the Speedy and since that was my mom's first bag (mono 30), she liked that style better. I love them because they go with whatever you're wearing..each time you wear a different color, you can bet it'll be on the bag too and that's what's so great about it! I love the more solid color bags (like my mandarin epi or vernis items) but I tend to use my MC bags much more because they go with everything. I usually carry the black in winter and white in summer, but don't always stick to that pattern lol. Whenever I feel like carrying one, I do :smile:

Hey LV B Doll.. have you experienced any fading or peeling on your mc bags?

cookiepieface said:
Hey LV B Doll.. have you experienced any fading or peeling on your mc bags?

The only ONLY thing is that a couple of the purple symbols near the zipper on my Alma are the tiniest bit chipped but other than that, I haven't had any problems on any pieces (includes both Speedys, both Pochettes, black Sologne, white address book, black PTI wallet, white Cles, the black flats and the white wedges.)

I used to love the MC line back in the day...But I find (IMHO) that it can look a bit dated nowadays. I feel like its been totally worn-out by all of the reproductions KWIM? Of course, I can understand the appeal, since I once loved it also.

variety is the spice of life!

at first when the MC came out I didn't like it. I was so focused on trying to get a CB I thought the MC was a runner-up..and a far one at that! then after I realized that CB was gone and sold out, I turned to MC. Its started to grow on me again, ...of course, now that I have gone and sold all my MC items. =(