Whitney Port Riding Boots - I'm Obsessed

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
    OK, I know there is a plethora of riding boots to choose from but I want THESE. Please help ID!

Many thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Do you have another picture? I think they may be Loeffler Randall, but without seeing the sides I can't tell.

3. Thank you both! The only image I have is from Singer 22's site - under Memers Only (the jacket she is wearing). I thought they could be the Joie too...

4. So maybe it's just me, but it looks like there's a strap that goes over the ankle part of the boot? You could always check out frye boots, too-they have so many variations, including a boot with straps over the ankles!

5. If you're wanting real field boots go to the Dover Saddlery website www.doversaddlery.com. You can get a better fit and better quality boot if you go with the real thing. They also have sizing charts for the different brands to get close to a custom fit. I'd recommend the Ariats or the Grand Prix.

6. Thank you - upon closer inspection I did see lace up detail in the front. I actually have Dover bookmarked just in case. Thank you, everyone!

7. Gotta agree with you...those are gorgeous!