White vs Cream pebbled luxe leathers?

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Does anyone have photos of the white pebbled luxe or the cream pebbled luxe? I searched and found a few cream pebbled (tma midi and lm mini) but no white... if anyone has a picture or review of either/both that would be appreciated!

Also -- what hardware do you think work best for these? I'm really more of a silver gal -- would that look bad on cream or white pebbled?

What about lining? I'm leaning towards light blue but I think that purple or dark blue might look really good as well...

Thanks!

Here's gga's white pebbled rock me from a thread she started a while back
attachment.php

And here's a link to a bonanzle listing that has a cream LM http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/collect_n_more/items/NEW_Belen_Echandia_Love_Me

The cream looks really nice with the brass hardware. I can take a photo of the cream leather against the silver hardware from a different bag when I get home tonight/tomorrow when it's light.

that would be great, thanks sgreg! Also how has the leather held up to use?

merika, thanks for finding the white pic.. I just can't seem to find things when I search for them...

It's fabulous. It has become more smoochy with use, just collapses in on itself now (unlike the black pebbled, which comes ultra smoochy already) and I love the texture of it. No dye transfer yet, but I have avoided wearing it with dark jeans.

thanks risingsun.. the gold hw on that looks very blingy to me.. but maybe it's because the LM has a lot of hardware on it.. I'm thinking the silver might be more subtle?

OK, I took a photo. The hardware are silver, gold and brass in that order. The indoor lighting made the color of the leather came out a bit more yellow than reality (also the right side is greenish for some reason), but unfortunately the weather is going to be lousy all weekend so this may be the best I can get for a while!
4333701538_1f99c4ac64.jpg

HTH

Last edited: