White Suhali arrived!

I'm enjoying reading all these replies. To answer bag lady's question, I plan at first to use it for more special occasions, preferably when I don't have my toddler with me. But I'm sure I'll become less anal about it after the firsy few wears. :amuse: :amuse:

Beautiful purse. I've lusted after one of those LV's since the first time I laid eyes on one.

It's a great size also- I would've thought it to be smaller looking at it on eluxury.

Clanalois, I don't have any Jimmy Choo's or Blahnik's, but these shoes are very comfortable. There is a very good amount of padding on the sole of the shoe. It's as comfortable as my orthopeadic Born shoes surprisingly.

boxyandme said:
Clanalois, I don't have any Jimmy Choo's or Blahnik's, but these shoes are very comfortable. There is a very good amount of padding on the sole of the shoe. It's as comfortable as my orthopeadic Born shoes surprisingly.

That's so cool! I find that my Blahniks are as comfortable or more than my orthopaedic shoes too (my fiance's dad is a pedorthist and I get some very very nice shoes). Thanks for telling me, I may get myself a pair in the future. :smile:

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!