White Suhali arrived!

boxyandme

Feb 10, 2006
Hello everyone,
I tried to post phots of my new ourse, but was not able to secondary to the file being too large. Anyone have any pther suggestions. Apparenty, my pics were 671KG, and the max allowed is something like 244. Anyhow,I'm very pleased. Everything was superb, from the packaging to the final product. The color is gorgeous, it's a bone cream color, not stark white. Thanks for your advice!

clanalois

i <3 bags
O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
New York City
You can try uploading pictures to imageshack.us, which is what I do. They have links you can copy and paste, and there is no limit to file size.

Congratulations on your white Suhali, isn't it divine? :smile:

jewelbear

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Ooh I can't wait to see it! I also use a photo hosting site and they automatically resize your pics for you. It makes it really easy you just copy and paste.Also curious what ya got? :cry: V

boxyandme

Feb 10, 2006

This is a test to see if I downloaded these pictures correctly. I'm not sure if I did it right. Let's see...
The shoes are a birthday gift from my wonderful sister :smile:

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!:nuts: Congrats!:love: I love the Suhali collection....next on my list, it's stunning, EnJOY!!!!:love:

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! It's so gorgeous....didn't see the rest of the pics, I replied so fast!:lol: LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the shoes! :love: