White or Navy St. Louis pm

What color?

• Total voters

SHHMOM

Feb 13, 2013
For years I have wanted a goyard and always talked myself out of it. I am finally getting on tomorrow but I am still debating navy or white. I love the way white looks with the white inside, but I have theee kids and I am unsure of white as a year round bag. Does the white get very dirty?

For years I have wanted a goyard and always talked myself out of it. I am finally getting on tomorrow but I am still debating navy or white. I love the way white looks with the white inside, but I have theee kids and I am unsure of white as a year round bag. Does the white get very dirty?

I have both white (PM) and navy (GM). The white doesn't get dirty as easily as one would think. Both insides have the same light colour. If it's your first I'd go with navy as I think it suits all seasons while white is more of a summer colour IMO.

Reactions: Sonmi999
I agree with the other posters. LOVE my navy. To be honest, the white is "bright" and I truly only get use in the spring/summer. I personally prefer my white side by side by definitely cant wear it during off season

Do you live in a summer-like climate all year around? The white might still work.
I think that I saw a picture of the white one being carried in the Celebs thread - I can't remember who but she was decked out in more autumn or winter gear in all-black...the pop on the white looked great!
I am debating this dilemma myself with gray added to the mix. Going to Paris this weekend so will picking one up.
Can't wait to see what you decide!!

I would go with white. So chic. I love the picture tustin linked to above with the white St. Louis decked out in winter attire with a snow laden ground. Stunning look.