White or grey Dior sneakers?

I didn't take photos or try on, I'm sorry. I just noticed them while walking by. If I'm not mistaken, the grey leather appeared a little darker than the grey cotton. I think leather would definitely be easier to clean. Good luck!
Thank you🍀, I just hope the size is ok now😅 I only found one pic of the grey version and it seems indeed a lot darker than compared to their site. Hope it’s not too dark irl😅

Attachments

• E7B55854-34CE-41F8-AE45-FC9E67F19D6B.jpeg
    E7B55854-34CE-41F8-AE45-FC9E67F19D6B.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 4D3A7317-DEE4-4F46-8AE7-5450632BCE2A.png
    4D3A7317-DEE4-4F46-8AE7-5450632BCE2A.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 7
Did you see or order the white in leather or canvas?
I tried on the white leather version in store yesterday after my SA ordered it a month ago, but my heels kept popping out. And meanwhile, after he ordered it, I started to lean more to the grey version. So I asked whether it’s possible to order the leather version again half size down and in grey. Though it’s sold out online, he managed to find one in stock at another EU store and he sent in a request for transfer while I was there. Since it took so long the first time before the other store reacted, it was very surprising when my SA texted me this morning that the other store has already approved the request 🎉 so now I just have to wait for his text when they r in and we hope the size will be correct fit this time🤞🏻

Attachments

• F13B2AE7-A275-427B-9A1D-3C73DE54334F.jpeg
    F13B2AE7-A275-427B-9A1D-3C73DE54334F.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Lwy
These sneakers have been on my wishlist for quite a while. I still have doubts as I heard very mixed reviews about their comfort. I tried them instore once and the sole is quite hard IMO. Would love to know how you find them? Thank you x

Reactions: LVsister
These sneakers have been on my wishlist for quite a while. I still have doubts as I heard very mixed reviews about their comfort. I tried them instore once and the sole is quite hard IMO. Would love to know how you find them? Thank you x
Hi there^^ Are you interested in the canvas version or the leather ones? I had them on for about 30min in store. I walked around a bit and they felt comfy enough for me if only my heels didn't keep slipping out every step I took:sad: The leather version also felt less stiff compared to the canvas. But then I do have four other pairs of platform sneakers/loafers atm, so I might be used to it being less flexible as the thinner soles of non-platform shoes if that makes sense? I personally prefer thicker soles, as long as they r not stiff like wood. With the right size, I don't expect there would be any problem wearing them for a day shopping around in the city. Maybe go to the store for a second try a bit longer and see how they feel after half an hour? You might ask them to insert an extra insole and see if it feels a bit softer? Hope this is of help for your decision making:heart:

My sa ordered another pair of the leather ones half size down and has received them. But it s not till Tuesday before I can drop by the store... I really love the leather version. Hope the grey leather isn't too dark irl and it will be the right size this time 🤞

Reactions: Lwy
Hi there^^ Are you interested in the canvas version or the leather ones? I had them on for about 30min in store. I walked around a bit and they felt comfy enough for me if only my heels didn't keep slipping out every step I took:sad: The leather version also felt less stiff compared to the canvas. But then I do have four other pairs of platform sneakers/loafers atm, so I might be used to it being less flexible as the thinner soles of non-platform shoes if that makes sense? I personally prefer thicker soles, as long as they r not stiff like wood. With the right size, I don't expect there would be any problem wearing them for a day shopping around in the city. Maybe go to the store for a second try a bit longer and see how they feel after half an hour? You might ask them to insert an extra insole and see if it feels a bit softer? Hope this is of help for your decision making:heart:

My sa ordered another pair of the leather ones half size down and has received them. But it s not till Tuesday before I can drop by the store... I really love the leather version. Hope the grey leather isn't too dark irl and it will be the right size this time 🤞
I am looking at the canvas version. I will try them on for longer next time. Thank you for this :smile: I hope you will finally get the right size x

I am looking at the canvas version. I will try them on for longer next time. Thank you for this :smile: I hope you will finally get the right size x
Thank you^^ I hope you get to like the canvas ones too, but if its canvas you like Dior has so much more lovely non-platform sneaker models. You will find your fitted Dior sneakers soon with so many options, no doubt about it ;)

So I asked whether it’s possible to order the leather version again half size down
Which did you end up with? Seems these run a bit large. Did you find the canvas larger than the leather, or vice versa or were they the same? Would you suggest ordering only 1/2 size down from regular size?

I just ordered the canvas platform in a different pattern (would definitely prefer if they made it in leather). I tried similar one in person in a 36 which was way too large and they were apparently sold out online in 35 and 35.5 so I had them order a 34.5 just to try since it seemed to be only option. Might be too small but hoping they run very large and work. Or I might have to choose another design.

Which did you end up with? Seems these run a bit large. Did you find the canvas larger than the leather, or vice versa or were they the same? Would you suggest ordering only 1/2 size down from regular size?

I just ordered the canvas platform in a different pattern (would definitely prefer if they made it in leather). I tried similar one in person in a 36 which was way too large and they were apparently sold out online in 35 and 35.5 so I had them order a 34.5 just to try since it seemed to be only option. Might be too small but hoping they run very large and work. Or I might have to choose another design.
Actually I still havent bought them 😅 Last week I went in to try the 36.5 in grey leather, but they were too small to my disappointment. My usual size is 37.5, so I tend to buy sneakers in size 38. But the Walk n Dior sneakers r indeed larger (only by a bit though) and we now confirmed 37 should be the correct size. I found the leather ones a bit more loose compared to the canvas ones. My heels kept slipping out way more compared to the canvas ones (of which the SA confirmed as the leather is a thinner material than the canvas ones). So from my experience one can order a half size down, one whole size down didn't work for me...

Which one did you order? The canvas platform ones has so many diff styles:heart: I love the gold and pink oblique ones, like you said if only they were also made in leather...

The SA said if the canvas gets dirty there is nothing much he can do to clean it. Then he found a size 37 in grey leather in another store abroad and tried to have them transferred, but they didn't incline 💔 (I so dislike their internal policy for non obligatory transfer).
Now he can only offer me the off-white ones in 37 he s been holding on to from the beginning (at the same time telling me the off-white ones r also very much sought after nowadays 😂) Since I really prefer leather, will be picking them up after Easter prepared with some heel insoles and a thick pair of socks I guess. Looking forward to pics of the platform sneakers you choose, good luck🍀

I usually opt for white sneakers. But I bought those Diors in grey because I saw so many outfit ideas on Insta. And gladly, I can still match them with many looks.
You r so lucky, cos the grey ones sold out so fast. I tried to be bold also and wanted to buy grey sneakers for the first time. Last week I tried them on and really like the shade. Held small hope when my SA found one pair left in stock offline. Unfortunately that store didn't want to do the transfer :sad: So will prob pickup the off-white ones next week.

And how do you like yours so far in terms of comfort/fitting? Would love to see some modelling pics 😊

20240319_163609.jpg

Attachments

• 20240319_163618.jpg
    20240319_163618.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 3
You r so lucky, cos the grey ones sold out so fast. I tried to be bold also and wanted to buy grey sneakers for the first time. Last week I tried them on and really like the shade. Held small hope when my SA found one pair left in stock offline. Unfortunately that store didn't want to do the transfer :sad: So will prob pickup the off-white ones next week.

And how do you like yours so far in terms of comfort/fitting? Would love to see some modelling pics 😊

View attachment 5974942
On pics you've posted, white looks better, but maybe because of the outfit you wear.

@LVsister Which pair did you end up keeping? I am bummed I ordered the white with gold butterflies and loved them but they just don't work for me. They are sold out in size 35 but since I believed these to run big, I ordered the 34.5 and even though my toes pretty much at the very end of shoe, heel is still slipping out. There is no way a bigger size would work better. Maybe the 35 would have worked with socks if tied them tightly but 35.5 will definitely be too big. How did you find the sizing compared to your "regular" shoe size?

1712671263935.png

Reactions: Chanbal