White [or Cream] Sunglasses -- Yes or No?

Jun 24, 2006
I've had the same pair of sunglasses for the last 3 years and I'm ready for a new pair! I have had my eye on a pair of cream colored sunglasses by Marc Jacobs. What are your thoughts about white/cream sunglasses? Are they in or out? Lemme know! :biggrin:

A classic style in white/cream I think is lovely. I have a white aviator style by Fendi which I adore, it has black detailing. Very mod but with the classic style of the sunnies it doesn't date. Well, that's what I think :P

..cool... but depending on the shape/size of the frames, they tend to look "goggle" like...
think johnny depp as willy wonka...

Attachments

• WeeWillyWonka.jpg
    WeeWillyWonka.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2,781
^ kinda like his look here :graucho: I have a pair of black Tom Ford ones that are super large goggle looking ones like above. But I tend to go crazy with sunglasses. Just bought bright pink Karen Walkers! I need to purge sunglasses, I think I have over 15 pairs last count.

I say go for it! There is nothing wrong with having a possible pair of goggle looking shades. I always say be daring!!!! As like as you like it, don't worry. Sunglasses are for protection and accessorizing so you can have your "funk-edified" look going on. :smile: