white lambskin or caviar?

I would say caviar. It's much more durable than Lambskin. And then again: white is already a colour that's damaged very fast, so the combination of lambskin with white is an dangerous one.

But Lambskin looks and feels great, so it's up to you ;).

i vote for caviar.
i love the feel of lambskin but i would never buy a white lambskin bag. i would be too afraid to ever use it!! caviar is much more durable and more practical imo. gl!!

i vote for caviar.
i love the feel of lambskin but i would never buy a white lambskin bag. i would be too afraid to ever use it!! caviar is much more durable and more practical imo. gl!!

I agree.
I had a Dior bag in white lambskin in the past. I had to have it when I saw it because I thought it was so beautiful. But, when I had it, I was afraid to use it so at the end I sold it.
So my vote is for caviar as well.

Caviar. Light color + caviar = less maintenance & less prone to color transfer. However, I would not recommend getting a white Chanel. White Chanels are gorgeous but it will eventually turn yellow (as per the Chanel care booklet).

ETA: Do you think your sis will like beige instead? It's just as gorgeous but with fewer maintenance issues.

Wow... U r soo sweet...:smile:
It depends on how she is planning to use it and does she has any kids? If it is going to be a daily bag, caviar is the better option. Though Lambskin is more soft and gentle-looking. If she has children, def CAVIAR!! :P