white jumbo with silver hardware at NM anywhere?

msjenn

The love of my life!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2007
Like a few of you, I am stressing out today wondering what in the world i need to get, lol. I am looking towards a white jumbo with silver hardware but would like to purchase it at NM since I have a $300 gift card there. every little bit counts! any tips on ordering from a certain store to not get charged on tax? I'm on california, by the way. thanks in advance!

You can try NM at Palo Alto, I think I saw one there a week or so ago. Here is the number and contact SA that u can call: Haddy Lau 650-329-3300 or her cell# 650-430-1233. Just tell her Karen refer you.:smile:

Good Luck!

Hey, I think a saw one on ebay with personalshoppers (I believe this seller is mentioned on tpf as a seller of authentics). Anyway, not sure if it will be under retail price, I think they sell above sometimes, so maybe using your gift certificate at NM is perhaps better...

I saw this bag at Chanel in Short Hills mall in NJ, sorry but I have not seen it in NM. It's such a pretty bag!

Or you can try calling Hirshleifers in Long Island, they ship to me tax free (im in nj), maybe they ship to Ca. tax free too?