White Jumbo Carviar Chanel ?

kissesmint

Nov 24, 2006
Ladies out there with White Jumbo Chanel Flaps, would you recommend me buying it or not ? Is it hard to take care of? I am a mom with a new little infant baby, but I love white handbags, and not sure whether I should invest $2650 into a white jumbo chanel flap or not ?
Please give me some suggestion ?

thank you!

Hi there,
Well, I thought just like you too, I ummed and aaahed for ages, as its alot to spend on a white bag, but mine just gets to me so much more than the black. Its super gorgeous, and the caviar leather really does mean that you can just wipe it down.

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt put it on the floor, but then I wouldnt do that to any of my Chanels lol!

piccie here to sway you, I would say go for it 100 percent :biggrin:

DSC02965.jpg

DSC02944.jpg

I say go for it. I also am a mom and I got the dark white (which is more of a cream color), but still it is light and I love it. The caviar really makes it durable.

If I didn't have a medium white, I would have gone with white.
There is something about white caviar that makes my heart stop.
I found it to be pretty durable and easy to clean and I'm NOT easy on my bags.

As for the babies...they don't stay little forever ;)

I always thought I'd never in a million years get a white bag because I'd have to worry about keeping it clean... When I tried on the white jumbo caviar at Chanel though, I knew I absolutely had to have it. I just could not stop thinking about it! It haunted me!

Yes, I do have to take extra special care of it, and it's not something I throw around, but white is truly a color that just pops out in a way black doesn't (and I have a black one as well).

I have no regrets whatsoever, although I've only had it for like two weeks lol.

Now if I could only get my hands on that damn blue fonce jumbo, lol!

Thank you girls ! I am going to get my Jumbo White Carviar from Saks to get Tax Free. By the way, Kasmom, my Saks SA told me, their white jumbo have already gone up the price to $2650 :sad: