White/cream leather bags at the outlets?

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I was curious if the outlets have any white or cream leather bags right now (either MFF or FP deletes). I am trying to decide if I should go back to the FP store and buy a chalk colored Kristin, or try to find a bag at the outlet instead. I already bought a black Kristin tote, so I was hoping to find a white bag for less. Thanks :smile:.

I saw lots of the pearl MFF zoes (large and small) with the crossbody strap; and in clearance a few of the smallish white and carmel MFF zoes with the shoulder strap

The MFF pearl Zoe - priced at $199 for large. Not too sure on the smaller one, $169 I think??

That sounds right for the new MFF crossbody strap zoes. I think that the redline price on the MFF shoulder strap white/carmel zoes was $339 (smaller) and $389 (larger) with 50% off plus your additional coupon discount.

Last edited:
That sounds right for the new MFF crossbody strap zoes. I think that the redline price on the MFF shoulder strap white/carmel zoes was $339 with 50% off and your additional coupon discount.

Thanks for the info! After reading in the Zoe thread about how some people have gotten denim transfer on the new MFF white Zoes, I'm not sure if I want to get one or not.

Does anyone know how much the MFF white pebbled Soho tote is? It looks cute from the picture.