whistle?? pricing?

bleujey

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
Hi ladies!!

i'm quite new to bal bags but did quite a bit of reading here when i bought my first one. now i'm looking to pick up a second. i am really interested in the whistle! what is the retail price for the small? med? large? and any pics of size comparisons would be great!

TIA!!!:smile:

did a search in the reference library sub-forum. the top few threads should show some pictures.

http://forum.purseblog.com/search.php?searchid=3919364

as for prices, i got these from aloharag last nov when i asked for inventory of other styles:

Big Whistle $1285
(h)6.75in x (w)16.5in x (d)8.5in / Handle Length 16.5in
(h) 17 cm x (w) 42 cm x (d) 21.5 cm / Handle Length: .,42 cm
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]
Small Whistle $1185
[/FONT](h)5.5in x (w)12.5in x (d)7in / Handle Length 15.5in
(h) 14 cm x (w) 32 cm x (d) 18 cm / Handle Length: 39.5 cm
Holiday Whistle
Large $2165
[/FONT](h)6.5in x (w)16in x (d)9in / Handle Length 19in
(h) 16.5 cm x (w) 41 cm x (d) 23 cm / Handle Length: 48 cm
Small $2055
[/FONT](h)5.5in x (w)12.5in x (d)7in / Handle Length 15.5in
(h) 14 cm x (w) 32 cm x (d) 18 cm / Handle Length: 39.5 cm

Attachments

• small whistle.jpg
    small whistle.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 68
  • large whistle.jpg
    large whistle.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 62
  • holiday small whistle.jpg
    holiday small whistle.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 57
  • holiday large whistle.jpg
    holiday large whistle.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 62
Glossie!! thank you very much for all that info... I did a couple of searches before I posted and I wasn't sure if I was looking at the small, med, or large. So I wasn't sure what price was what and so on... Thanks again!! it helps alot!

I don't know if it is too late but NM San Francisco had a lot of Whistles in different colors on the sales table about two weeks ago. 40% or 60% off !
I was there picking up a BG Part Time for my daughter and an EB City for my wife. What caught my eye was the cute little whistle attached to the bags.

I remember reading a while back that some Whistles were spotted at the NR in Sacramento. You may want to give them a call and see if they have any - just a thought. Good luck!

I picked up my whistle at NM last fall for around $750. I love how it looks, but I don't like zipping up my bags, and this one falls REALLY wide open.

balwhistle.jpg

I am thinking of buying my first balenciaga from Bag borrow or steal. It is the Whistler satchel. All I know is the picture that they have posted. Can anyone who owns one or has seen one tell me if they like it and give me more details? I'd really appreciate it.:confused1: