Whichever color and why!?!

Navy. I think the details show up better. That could be the lighting in the store though.
If both colors would play well with your current wardrobe, I would pick the color that you have least of in your purse collection to round it out. Happy shopping!

thanks for the input! I do love the navy...I basically sold off most of my bags In order to buy this one...(yikes!) so I want to make the right choice...do I NEED a black bag? hmmm...navy is pretty neutral I think...argh!! help!
Navy. I think the details show up better. That could be the lighting in the store though.
If both colors would play well with your current wardrobe, I would pick the color that you have least of in your purse collection to round it out. Happy shopping!

I went on a hunt to find some photos of the bags out in the wild. Both look amazing in natural light. I don't think you could go wrong with either. If this purse is going to be your powerhouse, everyday bag, I vote for black. If it will be your casual, weekend bag, I vote for navy.

thanks for the input! I do love the navy...I basically sold off most of my bags In order to buy this one...(yikes!) so I want to make the right choice...do I NEED a black bag? hmmm...navy is pretty neutral I think...argh!! help!

Although I don't have a black bag right now, I think that the navy is richer looking in person.. and it's blue enough so that it will go with black and I can't see any other colors it won't work with. I think I'm going to get the blue!

I've have had both and I prefer the Navy. Goes so well with army green jackets, orange, black, brown anything and everything! Plus, the details pop a lot more in the navy. Any designer can make a nice black bag, Navy is hard to come by!

Reactions: songofthesea