Which would you pick? Vernis agenda or MC agenda?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Which would you choose?

2. Multicolor for me. I like the Vernis don't get me wrong but I prefer the MC. Althought both are for women I buy MC stuff and I don't care.but since I only liked the indigo vernis which is almost guyish lol and I know MC is not manly at all but I rock it.

in conclusion, MC lol

3. I think you should go with the multicolor.

4. multi color is a happier color, plus i dont like the idea of vernis having discolorations over time....

5. Vernis...I love Vernis leather and the colours.:love:

6. Mc for fall and winter and vernis for summer :smile:
    If you can only have one then go for MC

7. I love my new vernis so I vote vernis!

8. I like Vernis and the white mc (not black, but white). If I had to choose, I would go with the MC.

9. I have the MC white cles and wallet, but I just got a vernis agenda cause I did not want to OD on the MC, so i say vernis!

10. both are great too, yeah if you have to pick only one, i say go for MC agenda

11. Definitely the MC agenda, preferably in white !

12. I vote for the Vernis.

13. White MC! Vernis is sooo extremely sensitive, and agendas tend to get knocked around. My SA told me that if you get a pen mark on vernis, it will never come out regardless of what you do!

14. I love, love, love vernis but I own a black MC Agenda. I'd say go with the MC Agenda but you must do that which will make you happy.

15. if you're going to use it a lot, then get a Multicolore one in white :yes:. the Vernis will get scratched and scuffed and dirty easily

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice