Which would you get??

Which bag would you choose?

• 2.55 so black chevron

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • Large size 19 bag in black

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
So I went today to preorder a 19 bag in black, large size when I came across a 2.55 So Black chevron reissue and I fell in love!!
Now I regret ordering my 19.

if you had a choice which would you get??
I think a so black 2.55 in chevron is fantastic and classic, an amazing combo. I’m not sure the 19 is so classic. I feel it’s trendy and overhyped. I would cancel the 19 and get the so black...can you post pics? But remember only you can decide so go with your gut.

The reissue. I’m actually not a fan of the reissue as I like the look of the CC but I love so black. I agree that the 19 has been overhyped and there’s a bit of a hysteria surrounding it. I think it’s a very trendy bag and, although beautiful, I’m not sure it will stand the test of time. For me it was very “loud” when I tried it on, although I’ve not ruled it out. The reissue is timeless and understated and I think you would get a lot of use out of it.

I would personally get 19 between the two, but that's because I don't like "wrinkled" leather. However, the reissue is a classic and if getting value back is a concern, you are more likely to make your money back off the reissue.

If you do regret buying 19, then are you able to exchange it?

Reactions: Grkgrl19
So I went today to preorder a 19 bag in black, large size when I came across a 2.55 So Black chevron jumbo reissue and I fell in love!!
Now I regret ordering my 19.

if you had a choice which would you get??
This bag is AMAZING! You didn't say you fell in love with a 19--but you did say you (understandably) fell in love with this one.... the choice is clear to me :smile: