Which would you choose?!

May 2, 2011
Hello TPF members!

I just really need some opinions. Any input is fine. I love both rings and please do no be biased on the brands that I want your opinions on or the price.

First pic is the Cartier pave ring with black ceramic and the second pic is Harry Winston wedding band. Both are exquisite pieces and have a different carat weight.

IMG_1514332607.706550.jpg

IMG_1514332624.826229.jpg

Would love to hear all your inputs and why you would purchase one over the other.

Thank you

Hi! I personally like the Cartier more only because the Harry Winston you can buy an unbranded eternity band that looks very similar :smile: The love ring is known for what it is, not to be confused with another brand or style!

HW is a more simplistic, yet it will look very classy; whereas the contrasts between the ceramic and the diamonds are nice too on the Cartier. I would choose based on the finger you will wear it on. To put simply, if your fingers are long and slender, I think the Cartier ring will be too over powering; therefore, the HW will complement nicely. Hope that helps! Good luck!

To me they are both different not just in style but in the meaning and use of the ring. Not that the Cartier couldn’t be a wedding band ring but the hw one you posted is more of a wedding band. Are u going to be wearing this as a ring by itself or with a e-ring? If I were to pick one without knowing any other details, I would choose hw because a beautiful eternity band ring is classic and looks very elegant worn alone or paired with e-ring.

Hello TPF members!

I just really need some opinions. Any input is fine. I love both rings and please do no be biased on the brands that I want your opinions on or the price.

First pic is the Cartier pave ring with black ceramic and the second pic is Harry Winston wedding band. Both are exquisite pieces and have a different carat weight.

View attachment 3916389

View attachment 3916390

Would love to hear all your inputs and why you would purchase one over the other.

Thank you

The second one for me. I like the Cartier, but it looks a little masculine to me. I like the andro style, but I prefer the second.

HE would be my choice. I like the wedding band cartier pave options but not this particular one . If you like the black I also really like thid option ... it's unique and Interesting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171228-175114.png
    Screenshot_20171228-175114.png
    332.1 KB · Views: 371
Reactions: Kindness3
Interesting opinions here. I actually like the Cartier one and imagine it on a longer and slender finger with some complementing engagement ring or just on its own. I like that it is different. To me, the HW style looks too common of a style where the Cartier is just different. I wish my fingers were longer and slender....I'd wear it on its own! Good luck with your choice!

Thanks for the inputs! I am just really torn on which to pick!

I do have danty long fingers for a guy and truly love Cartier, but I have 2 rings from them and I can't go wrong with a third :biggrin:

I am thinking the HW because it looks so danty and would be a nice combo with my other pave diamond ring and the sparkles from it would be just so nice! I guess I have to talk to my SA from both stores and try them on. Although, I love that HW can make 1/4 size up and down the usual sizes and make it fit my finger more than Cartier. I know the Cartier pave ring will look dazzling also because it will sparkle just nicely in the light. Ahh, the choices I have to deal with!

Thanks for the input ;)