Which wedding band would you choose?

Which wedding band would you choose?

• Round 5 stone in platinum

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • Bezel set asscher eternity in yellow gold

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Channel set asscher (in diamonds not rubies)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portrait cut irregular 5 stone

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

trf

Jun 28, 2015
Hi all, I’ve been narrowing down what wedding band I should go with for my round solitaire. These are the final contenders. I love them all for different reasons, and am having a hard time choosing. Which one would you go for?

IMG_0309.jpeg

IMG_4362.jpeg

IMG_4693.jpeg

IMG_4819.jpeg

First one, 100%. It just looks more like a wedding band. The others are pretty too, and I especially love the last one, but they would make better rings for any other purpose vs. a wedding band. Me personally, I'd choose something classic and versatile for the band because you'll be wearing it all the time and for a long time! The other rings are pretty as normal jewelry.

First one, 100%. It just looks more like a wedding band. The others are pretty too, and I especially love the last one, but they would make better rings for any other purpose vs. a wedding band. Me personally, I'd choose something classic and versatile for the band because you'll be wearing it all the time and for a long time! The other rings are pretty as normal jewelry.
Agree with @lalame. Could always get the others over time for variety. For example, when I travel, I often switch to another ring that has a flatter profile because I feel it will be damaged less than my e-ring with prongs. Good luck and let us know what you end up deciding!

I only like #1 with your solitaire, and I agree with others that the other bands are great alternates when you don't want to wear the solitaire set. However, I think the stones in #1 are a little large to go with your solitaire and kind of overwhelm it. I'd recommend trying something like a 7 stone band with .10 ct stones which would be better in proportion to your solitaire.

Of the choices given, I prefer the first band. However, I also think the stones compete with your solitaire. Maybe try a similar one with smaller stones. If you’re wondering what a band with smaller stones might look like, here’s mine for reference. It is a full eternity but you still get the picture. I would recommend starting perhaps by looking at a seven stone band in a carat weight similar to the 5 stone. Good luck.

IMG_6903.jpegIMG_6900.jpegIMG_6902.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: caruava
Thank you all for your input! Plot twist- I’ve decided to go with none of them!! After posting this, I fell in love with an Argyle light pink diamond eternity band in rose gold :love:. A classic style that I can never get tired of but with a subtle, special twist. I love how the pink is subtle, not too pink that it detracts from the solitaire but enough to be a little different. :heart::smile: Now I’m just deciding which width I like more. One is slightly thicker than the other.

IMG_4918.jpeg

IMG_4911.jpeg

Last edited: