Which Vernis wallet to go with Black Neo Cabby?

Which Wallet??

• Koala Vernis Amarante

• Zippy Vernis Amarante

• Koala Pomme D'Amour

• Zippy Pomme D'Amour

Results are only viewable after voting.

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
So, I've got a credit at Eluxury and I'm thinking about the Koala Vernis or Zippy Vernis in Amarante or Pomme D'Amour. Help me out!! I also have the Epi Montaigne Bag in Black. I wear ALOT of black. Your opinions & advice are sooooo appreciated!!

zippy in pomme! It will give some "flash" to you black wardrobe, and it is also big enough not to get lost in your neo cabby, but still small enough for everyday use.

Good point about the color - it will be hard to find the Amarante wallet inside of a black purse! I didn't think about that! I also want the Suhali zippy in black but Elux is out of stock and so is LV.com....

As much as I love the amarante ... the fingerprints drove me crazy, so I voted for zippy pomme, that color is tdf. I like the koala style too. The zippy just works better for me because I carry alot of cards and always have receipts.

I love the pomme koala wallet and I've been using it heavily since it came out and it's in great condition - no problem with color transfer since then. It's a beautiful wallet and you'll be sure to get tons of compliments on either color. But the pomme *POPS.*

Zippy Amarante all the way.

The color depth is phenomenal. I have the Amarante Summit Drive and get nothing but compliments. And it wouldnt look as odd against the mustard interior at the Pomme would.