which vernis bag is more casual?

SD in pomme :drool:

Here's mine in amarante which I m carrying today...wish I have the pomme too :P
Photo0478-1-1.jpg

Definitely Pomme. I think all of the bags can be dressed up & down. I've seen pictures of the Pomme Alma in celebrities section dressed down. I saw a Rose Pop Alma at the airport very dressed down. The woman was not dressed trendy, but she looked very nice.

Can't go wrong with the Alma and SD; I have both. I do not like the Bellevue - it's an inconvenient shape and I can see elbow/arm indentations on this bag in the future like on the Houston. Depends how you are going to carry the bag and I don't have time for those worries when it comes to my bags. Let us know what you decide!

The Bellevue is the most casual and I would choose it in pomme. The next most casual is the summit drive in amarante. I have the SD in amarante and I don't wear it as much because I think all vernis bags are a little bit high maintenance.

All your choices are stunning bags. I love the SD best of all but think as everyone says the Bellevue is more suitable for casual and in Pomme would look stunning.

Bellevue in Pomme would be my choice from your picks. You haven't mentioned it, but have you thought about a Wilshire Blvd? I think due to the size its pretty cute and casual. I have it in Pomme and it's fab!