which treesje avaon color is for everyday ?

eurekahj

Apr 12, 2009
I am a Jean girl .
I consider treesje avalon purple patent or gray patent .
Do you think avalon purple patent too much for everyday?
I need to pick one today!!!
Tell me your opinion . Please~~~

Last edited:
I guess it depends on what look you want.

If you are looking for something with a bit more "pop" and color, I think the purple patent is great and not too much at all. But again, this depends on your personal style. Do you tend to wear a lot of bright colors with your jeans or do you not feel comfortable with it?

I normally don't like gray bags but I think the patent adds a nice sheen to the Avalon but is certainly more of a subdued color if you're more comfortable with that.

I say try both on and go with the one that makes you feel more fabulous!

I used my Mini Avalon in purple patent as an everyday bag. The color is the perfect color for me. I didn't think it was too much for every day at all. The gray patent is also gorgeous and I can understand the dilemma!

If the purple is calling out to you...grab it! She is so pretty.

I'd def go to purple patent! I'm an Jean girl too and I wear alot of black...I feel the purple will go with soooo much stuff, especially Jeans. Perfect color for the summer too I think!

I love the purple patent, too. Nowadays, the more color, the better. Does anyone have a photo to post? I saw one...somewhere...can't remember where.

:okay:, you guys answers are purple.
Actually, my favorite color is purple, but I never have purple bag.
I wear navy, purple, pink, gray,burgandy a lot.
So... I think that purple is works. Right ?
thanks a lot,

:okay:, you guys answers are purple.
Actually, my favorite color is purple, but I never have purple bag.
I wear navy, purple, pink, gray,burgandy a lot.
So... I think that purple is works. Right ?
thanks a lot,

I have several purple bags.. and love each single of them! i am sure you will love the purple patent avalon.