which tote IS the perfect tote?

hmmm it seems like you don't have anything in damier so far. if you would like to add a damier, how about the damier chelsea? it is a little bigger but it's worry-free! if you want monogram, the other PF members have made some really good suggestions. good luck with your purchase!

I highly recommend getting a tote. It's great having a bag you can just throw over your shoulder and go since both of your bigger bags are handheld. You should go to the boutique and try them on. I love the Batignolles Horizontal, but when I tried it on, the style was too wide on me. I didn't like how the Batignolles Verticial looked on me either. Then I tried on the Cabas Piano and it turned out to the the perfect size! So, before you decide, go try them all on, if you can.

My favorite tote is probably the BH or if you're interested in damier, the Saleya PM. I also agree that you shouldn't sell your current bags. You just need something new but you will fall in love with your old bags again.

I'm not sure which tote you should get but I just wanted to say, don't sell your other bags! Sometimes I get bored and I tuck them away for a while and use something else. After a few months, I get one out again and I realize how much I loved it! :yes: I think if I would have sold it, I would be trying to buy it back!

Don't own any totes but lookswise I think the Batignolles Horizontal! It seems to flatter everyone i've seen wearing it. Plus it looks more casual than the cabas totes.

I would personally love to own a Saleya GM... Hubba, hubba, what a nice looking tote!

I currently own the Cabas Alto and find it to be perfect for toting files, work, stuff and a Pochette Accessories to carry my personal essentials.
DSC00036.jpg