Which to keep which you return, help!

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I have a 7 month old and a 7 year old so I like to be pretty hands free but do I really need all of these? I feel redundant. But also can’t decide. I typically leave the diaper bag in the car as we really are out for shorts spurts and don’t feel the need to carry everything in with me. For all day outings I have a neverfull gm and palm spring mm. I also have the pochette Métis. I just bought the Odeon pm, Diane and speedy 20. Thoughts on them? Can I justify all 3 with having a pochette Métis? Otherwise was thinking keeping one of the 3 I just purchased returning the other and getting one of these Chloe’s… I know I know or maybe an artsy? I’m all over. I just love a hobo too lol I’m either want big enough for everyone’s things or small enough for mine

004703B9-BDDF-4E30-B418-23C9BCF92F7A.jpeg

44798CAC-D506-413E-9834-087CD35B7142.jpeg

161A382A-D7C6-4494-98BD-E5994F8BDC8D.jpeg

7263B589-0AAD-47A9-B9D2-2DE6FDA8E262.png

E16BB63F-C2FF-474B-B3E9-5D67FE2C0BF5.png

3A1264B2-46AA-496D-A1F9-12C231BAAEDB.jpeg

I‘d let the Odeon go, I honestly think it‘s a bit „old lady“/too serious for the way you dress. Love the PM and the Speedy 20 on you :love:! I have the Chloe bag you posted (in a different colourway) and it is my most used bag atm.
I was thinking that about the Odeon but didn’t want to offend anyone. Which Chloe? The woody tote or crossbody?

Reactions: cymiller
Definitely keep the speedy 20, forever classic. The Diane is redundant as you have the pochette metis which is similiar in style IMO. I have the Pallas bb (more my style) so passed on the odeon

If pondering a hobo, I’d choose Graceful over the Artsy ( have both) as it’s more practical and way more comfortable on the shoulder for carrying kids stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: jelly-baby and Hine
I was thinking that about the Odeon but didn’t want to offend anyone. Which Chloe? The woody tote or crossbody?
Woody Tote :smile:! I did not mean to offend anyone either, I just think the other bags look much cooler on you! Diane is a bit redundant with the PM I think and also a bit on the „serious“ side for me! Keep us updated which one you keep.

Reactions: Loriad and Hine
Woody Tote :smile:! I did not mean to offend anyone either, I just think the other bags look much cooler on you! Diane is a bit redundant with the PM I think and also a bit on the „serious“ side for me! Keep us updated which one you keep.
Yea I agree thank you! I think obviously my pochette Métis and the speedy. Also the Chloe woody tote is so reasonably priced!

Reactions: Hine and LVovely
I agree the Métis and speedy look great on you. Keep those two and the Diane and odeon I think you can return and get the woody Chloe crossbody. It’s a great practical bag and like you said at a great price too! Also adds variety to your collection and would go with your style ans lifestyle.

Reactions: lemondln