Which size reissue is your favorite?

Which size reissue is your favorite as an everyday bag?

Results are only viewable after voting.

nypersonalshopper

Purse Shopper/Addict
Jul 15, 2006
After looking at everyone's reissues, I really love this bag! Which size is your favorite? I am looking for something that would be good primarily for day. Thanks in advance for your help!:yes:

I love the 226 as an everyday bag. I have the black with silver h/w in this size. It is extremely versatile. I usually carry my long Chanel wallet, tiny umbrella, blotting tissues, lipgloss, phone, ipod, comb, other bits&pieces.

Do you guys think the 225 is really more of an evening bag or can be used for an everyday bag too? I'm just thinking that if I sling the 226, it might be too big, and nicer to be carried on the shoulder. I keep looking at pictures and seems to me like the 225 will look good both ways, but may not be able to hold as much

I love 226, and have one in the grey.

225 is too small for me, though I am a small bag person and i don't carry a lot, but because my wallet is kinda thick and fat, and due to the double flap i cannot even close the 225!

227 is nice and roomier but too bad it looks out of proportion on me since i am only 5'1". it just doesn't look as good as 226 on me. but if you are taller get a 227 coz it's bigger.