Which size do you prefer in the Antigona ??

Which size Antigona do you prefer

• Small

• Medium

Results are only viewable after voting.
Usually only DH sees my madness and he laughs. I've seen other people do much weirder things on planes. :wacko:

So true. Last week on my flight this man wore one of those torch headbands with the big light attached in the centre during the flight... and switched on for the whole flight, 6 hours. It was led and very bright to say the least!

LOL! He married ya! Bag crazy and all! Yeah, I'm sure other people do much weirder stuff. Ummm...I thought you were supposed to be working.

:blah: I am. *sigh*

So true. Last week on my flight this man wore one of those torch headbands with the big light attached in the centre during the flight... and switched on for the whole flight, 6 hours. It was led and very bright to say the least!

What? lol! :weird:

I'm really torn on which size I prefer. Not helpful, I know. I think the black is good in either size and probably the small for brighter colors. I don't know a good way to describe it. Maybe that the small is more ladylike? I really think it depends on your frame, but it seems like even petite frames can rock the medium.

What? lol! :weird:[/QUOTE]

Yes sitting two spots down from me only.Every time he turned his head to the right the light would shine in my face! and he wasn't reading or such... maybe scared of the dark! who knows :thinking:

I always thought a medium one would be too big and almost decided on a small one until I finally tried a med on me. :P
When I first saw the medium I was like: wow, the small one isn't that small. lol
And I usually don't mind carrying big bags so the size just feels right to me (I am 5'4 and average weight)

BTW is this the comparison post you were talking about?
http://forum.purseblog.com/givenchy/small-blue-antigona-pics-comparison-medium-pic-heavy-804814.html

Yes, thank you for finding that thread! So did you end up deciding on the medium? I personally think 5'4 can carry off the medium, esp if you sometimes wear a bit of heels.

I personally like big bags. To me the Celine Mini is not that big. I think the small Antigona is cute, but I prefer a bag that can fit an ipad or a macbook air. Also, I like to carry a lot. I am debating on the size too. I have read that some people think that the medium Antigona looks bigger than a Celine Mini?

You girls are cracking me up! I wanted to invent a "Bag bag" vending machine for airports so everyone like me could buy a disposable plastic protective bag for their flights. My husband definitely thinks I have a problem.

You girls are cracking me up! I wanted to invent a "Bag bag" vending machine for airports so everyone like me could buy a disposable plastic protective bag for their flights. My husband definitely thinks I have a problem.

Ha ha, that's like those disposable umbrella bags so you don't leave a trail in the store and/or get all the merchandise wet.

...back to this thread...I automatically like larger bags visually..that's just what appeals to my eyes. I've tried out the med antigona for size and it's great although I see how tall and bulbous the bags is :smile:

Having said this, I bet using the small antigona would be fine. Today I carried my Prada city calf 3 compartment satchel and this is one of my more compact bags. I suddenly realized the small antigona would be ok...it will just look tiny to my eyes. Bonus is that it would cost less. I have never seen a small antigona in real life tho.