~Which size do you Prefer in a bag~

~What size bag do you Prefer~

• ~Small~

• ~Medium~

• ~Large~

• ~Extra Large~

Results are only viewable after voting.
I prefer large bags, but I have to be careful. I'm only 5' 2" tall and if I go too big in a bag, it looks like I'm carrying a small suitcase. I'd love to use a smaller bag, but I carry a lot of stuff with me at all times and I'm too impatient to rearrange everything so it fits.

Medium, for everyday use. Enough room for my normal stuff (long wallet, mini skinny for change, sunglasses, eye glasses, etc) plus the space to squeeze a small pair of gloves or a water bottle if necessary. Certainly not large enough for a big book or a laptop!

I 'prefer' small bags - my all-time favourite is my Kate Spade Tina. But for daily use I can't get by with anything smaller than a Coach Hailey or LV Speedy 25 size (I have the Coach but not the LV). I consider them large bags because they almost look like luggage to me, but I think they'd be considered 'medium' here!

I never liked the look of small bags somehow and I cannot fit my things into them so even in evening bags I never get tiny ones. I used to wear large to extra large bags but now I wear medium-large most the time. Although I am only 5' 2" and slim small bags still look sort of lost and prefer the look of medium-large bags on me but as someone suggested the shape of a bag is also extremely important and the overall look of it which if why I always try a bag on before I buy it.

Medium. I'm also short so large looks ridiculous, plus I don't want to deal with the shoulder/back problems. I don't really carry small bags since I almost always need to fit a hardcover book into it for killing time on transit or waiting in line at the PO, but sometimes I'll use a small bag when I have nothing to put into a larger bag and it's just strange to be carrying an empty bag around.

I used to want a large bag to carry my laptop in but ever since getting an iPod Touch I've just been using that for internet and public computers at school.