Which shoulder strap for the Alma Epi PM?

Which shoulder strap for the Alma Epi PM?

• The new mulicolored "thick" strap

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • The original "thin" adjustable" strap.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

SapphireGem

May 2, 2014
I included random photos, I still haven't decided on the exact colors or whether I'll execute or not...
  • But I was curious if you thought the new "thick" shoulder strap looked just as good as the "thin" original shoulder strap.
  • Or the new "thick" shoulder strap looks too odd and I may as well just stick with the "thin" original shoulder strap.
alma.JPG thick.JPG thin.JPG

The thick strap has my vote not only because it's fun and will only add to the Alma's charm but because it's width will make it more comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

comfort wise, the thick strap! will take a photo with my vernis alma pm so that you can have an idea of how it looks together... but it will have to be late tonight. getting ready to leave for work now:smile:

Reactions: SapphireGem
The thick strap is a fun pop of colour, but if you want to wear the bag crossbody, the 2nd strap might be better (I'm not sure how the Alma PM would work as a crossbody bag because of the wide base)

it's a rather awkward length to be honest [emoji41]but actually i really find it more comfortable compared to the pure epi straps which are stiffer.

Nevemind! I just scrolled to the top of the thread and do see that it's Epi. Interesting. I know they call it the Alma strap, but honestly I was not thinking of using it on my Almas. I was thinking the black would be a great addition to my Retiro. Now I'm not sure about mixing Epi with the leather on Retiro.

hi OP, not sure which strap you decided in the end. Took these photos upon request by another forum user and decided to post for you anyway, though smudleybear has already given you photos...