Which shoulder strap for the Alma Epi PM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which shoulder strap for the Alma Epi PM?

1. The new mulicolored "thick" strap

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. The original "thin" adjustable" strap.

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. I included random photos, I still haven't decided on the exact colors or whether I'll execute or not...
    • But I was curious if you thought the new "thick" shoulder strap looked just as good as the "thin" original shoulder strap.
    • Or the new "thick" shoulder strap looks too odd and I may as well just stick with the "thin" original shoulder strap.
    alma.JPG thick.JPG thin.JPG

2. The thick strap has my vote not only because it's fun and will only add to the Alma's charm but because it's width will make it more comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

3. Good point! I didn't even think about comfort...:lol:

4. comfort wise, the thick strap! will take a photo with my vernis alma pm so that you can have an idea of how it looks together... but it will have to be late tonight. getting ready to leave for work now:smile:

SapphireGem likes this.
  5. Thick strap! More fun and more comfortable. I plan to order the one in blue, yellow, and red for my myrtille Epi Alma PM and jonquille Epi Alma BB.

6. The thick strap is a fun pop of colour, but if you want to wear the bag crossbody, the 2nd strap might be better (I'm not sure how the Alma PM would work as a crossbody bag because of the wide base)

7. The thick strap looks funky and it's nice to adorn the alma but it's not very comfy for me

Attached Files:

SapphireGem likes this.
  8. I don't think the thick strap looks as good when worn on the shoulder. I prefer my thin strap with my alma pm

Attached Files:

SapphireGem likes this.
  9. it's a rather awkward length to be honest but actually i really find it more comfortable compared to the pure epi straps which are stiffer.

10. Thanks for the photos!!!

11. For those that have seen it in person, is the leather Epi? It's really hard to tell from the tiny picture in the Look Book.

12. Nevemind! I just scrolled to the top of the thread and do see that it's Epi. Interesting. I know they call it the Alma strap, but honestly I was not thinking of using it on my Almas. I was thinking the black would be a great addition to my Retiro. Now I'm not sure about mixing Epi with the leather on Retiro.

13. One more question! I was told these would not be available until September. Are those of you that have it outside of the US?

14. yes i'm in Asia. not sure about the others

15. hi OP, not sure which strap you decided in the end. Took these photos upon request by another forum user and decided to post for you anyway, though smudleybear has already given you photos...