Which should I keep, Antigona or Nightingale?

Sep 2, 2007
Hi everyone, which one do you think I should keep? The medium Antigona or small Nightingale? Both are the same color Mastic which is like a taupey grey. I already have a medium Antigona in blue and medium Nightingale in black so I shouldn't keep both. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 918
I like the shape of the Antigona more, but I would keep the 'Gale just based on size (and the fact that the blue Antigona and black Nightengale are both Medium sizes).

I have all and unless you LOVE the med ant size, I'd go with the small gale, which I own and is a nice change of pace frm my med old gales. Btw, i feel the new med gales are bigger looking compared to the old meds. Maybe cuz the leather is thicker? Just a tad too big looking for mey frame.

Love gales!

I like the shape of the Antigona more, but I would keep the 'Gale just based on size (and the fact that the blue Antigona and black Nightengale are both Medium sizes).
I agree with you maris.crane, I love the shape of the Antigona. I think the size of the Nightingale is actually what I don't like. It's a little small and since the leather is stiff it makes it even harder to fit stuff in. I should have different sizes but my gut is telling me small is no good

Reactions: maris.crane
I like the look of the Antigona more but I'd get more use out of the Nightengale - that is a bag I'd feel I could knock around quite a bit without feeling guilty.

Hi randr21, thanks for your reply. I agree that the new gales are stiffer because of the leather and hence look bigger than the old gales. I love my old gale, the leather is beautiful and buttery and I like that the sides are not sewn down so when you use the shoulder strap it actually softens up. The new gale is locked in place so it doesn't fit quite as much. I don't know, it sounds like I'm leaning toward the Antigona but small gale would be a nice change.
I have all and unless you LOVE the med ant size, I'd go with the small gale, which I own and is a nice change of pace frm my med old gales. Btw, i feel the new med gales are bigger looking compared to the old meds. Maybe cuz the leather is thicker? Just a tad too big looking for mey frame.

Love gales!
i randr

Hi randr21, thanks for your reply. I agree that the new gales are stiffer because of the leather and hence look bigger than the old gales. I love my old gale, the leather is beautiful and buttery and I like that the sides are not sewn down so when you use the shoulder strap it actually softens up. The new gale is locked in place so it doesn't fit quite as much. I don't know, it sounds like I'm leaning toward the Antigona but small gale would be a nice change.

i randr
The color is beautiful so whichever one you decide, you cant go wrong.

Reactions: Vvicky
I love the suppleness of grained leather on the new nightingales. I think the gales are classic and the style will outlast the ant trend in the long run, quite frankly. I also think the new minimalist gale is more versatile for dressing up or dressing down. Which did you end up keeping?