Which Rogue should I get?

I guess it depends on a lot of things - when/how you want to use it, long term bag or more seasonal item, colors in your wardrobe, etc. I like brighter color bags or basically a color to pop. Peony is so pretty and dainty. Beechwood is also nice and more of a neutral IMO. I'd see myself reaching for peony more but Beechwood would probably be useful for 3 seasons and I'd say Peony for 2 seasons - spring/summer. But these days you wear what you like whenever! How do you feel when you look at it online? I try to tune in to how it makes me feel. Do I feel a jolt when I see the peony? For me, I'd say yes to peony. If you get it from JAX, you have free return shipping if you can afford to order both and then decide.

Both bags are lovely, but I would choose Beechwood. It is more neutral and can be worn with anything. Also, it is not as seasonal as Peony, which is more of a spring/summer color. Good luck deciding!

When I can’t pick between things, I play a little game. Say both colors out loud and pick one without hesitating, we tend to usually favor one even if we don’t admit it lol

Hopefully I explained that right [emoji23] I’d pick peony. Good luck!

When I can’t pick between things, I play a little game. Say both colors out loud and pick one without hesitating, we tend to usually favor one even if we don’t admit it lol

Hopefully I explained that right [emoji23] I’d pick peony. Good luck!
This is good! I also look at them side by side and see which I look at and want to look at. I would go for Peony with the disclaimer that Beechwood would not work for me. I love color and if I go for a neutral it is black, grey or white. If you wear colors that go with Beechwood, it is more of a neutral.

Reactions: Syren
This is good! I also look at them side by side and see which I look at and want to look at. I would go for Peony with the disclaimer that Beechwood would not work for me. I love color and if I go for a neutral it is black, grey or white. If you wear colors that go with Beechwood, it is more of a neutral.

My initial gut reaction is usually the right choice! I've been looking at the peony and dusty rose rogues and I think peony is my right choice even though I looooovvvveeeee the dusty rose. I've played this instant decision game with them a couple times and peony always wins haha

My personal preference is peony, likely because my favorite color is pink. Peony is a pink "neutral" if there is such a thing. Peony is pale in color intensity, yet vivid and striking, and definitely pink as opposed to blush. It will work against brown, black, white, navy, lavender, turquoise, green, and many other colors of clothing. Beechwood would not work with my wardrobe or my skin tone. I tend to shy away from brown and beige bags, because I rarely wear brown or beige clothing. I am currently lusting over the brand new scalloped edge Peony Rogue with snakeskin and rivets. It would be my third Rogue, however, so I am sitting on my hands looking at it at the moment. If it were go go on sale for Mother's Day, however, or be a part of the SAS, I do not think I would be able to resist it. I have seen the peony color in person, and I absolutely love it!!!

I bought the regular rogue in peony during the sale. I love the shade. It makes me happy just look at it. It is a light, true pink and will go with my spring and summer clothes. Beechwood wouldn’t work for me at all. To me it looks like beige with a yellow undertone. My best neutrals are black, gray, taupe (whatever happened to taupe?) and chocolate brown. I can’t think of any clothes I have that I would wear with beechwood.

The peony has a slight metallic like sheen to it. Very subtle but unique and beautiful. You have to see it to appreciate this quality. I own it. I love it. It is a pop of color and goes with so much. Love it so much it’s my current avatar. It is a perfect pink with a slight blue undertone. It is pure eye candy.

View attachment 4036059

The peony has a slight metallic like sheen to it. Very subtle but unique and beautiful. You have to see it to appreciate this quality. I own it. I love it. It is a pop of color and goes with so much. Love it so much it’s my current avatar. It is a perfect pink with a slight blue undertone. It is pure eye candy.

View attachment 4036059

Your pic isn’t showing up for me, I’ve seen this happen a few times yesterday it’s weird lol

I’m very interested in Peony! I haven’t seen it in person but surprised to hear it has a metallic sheen. Interesting. Is it a sort of subtle sparkle? I feel like my Ivy Rogue has a very slight sparkle and sometimes I think it’s my eyes playing tricks on me [emoji23] I’m hoping it’s in the next sale then I will go look at it [emoji1]

Your pic isn’t showing up for me, I’ve seen this happen a few times yesterday it’s weird lol

I’m very interested in Peony! I haven’t seen it in person but surprised to hear it has a metallic sheen. Interesting. Is it a sort of subtle sparkle? I feel like my Ivy Rogue has a very slight sparkle and sometimes I think it’s my eyes playing tricks on me [emoji23] I’m hoping it’s in the next sale then I will go look at it [emoji1]

Yes. That’s how I’d describe it. A little glisten when you look from the side. Not at all glittery. A sheen. I will try photo again. IMG_1523797471.140775.jpg