Which ring for my birthday gift to myself?

Which should I choose?

• Panther Ring in yellow Gold

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Small Clash ring in Rose Gold

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 18, 2007
My birthday is coming up and I would like to treat myself to a new ring. I already have the Trinity ring and small JUC ring in yellow gold. I wear all metals and have the small rose gold Love Bracelet and will be purchasing the small yellow Gold Love bracelet. I want something beautiful and unique. What are your thoughts? I would love to hear. Thanks!!

3D4C84BE-2F3A-402D-825D-FACEB0EC0327.jpeg

723A0432-678B-450F-98CA-C07742068D90.jpeg

I really like Clash ring! I actually tried them both (sorry, don’t have any pics), and I liked Clash ring more. It’s a weighty ring, but very comfortable to wear! And design is really cool! I feel like Panther ring is quite dressy, not casual at all. I also didn’t like the opening on the Panther ring, somehow it didn’t look good on my fingers. HTH!

Reactions: Luvshandbags
I voted for the Clash as I own one and wear it every day. It is so beautiful and comfy. I like the Panthere as well, the bracelet is kind of next on my list. But as we all know: You can´t go wrong with anything Cartier.
You are absolutely right, can’t go wrong with Cartier . I’m glad to hear the Clash is comfortable that definitely is a factor for me. Thanks!

I voted for the Panthere ring. I just think they're so unique and special. Not a fan of the Clash designs.
thank you so much for your opinion! It is definitely unique. Thanks!

I love the Panthere ring. That's the next piece I would love to get from Cartier.
thank you for your opinion, you should definitely get what you love. Hope you can get it soon. Thanks!

I really like Clash ring! I actually tried them both (sorry, don’t have any pics), and I liked Clash ring more. It’s a weighty ring, but very comfortable to wear! And design is really cool! I feel like Panther ring is quite dressy, not casual at all. I also didn’t like the opening on the Panther ring, somehow it didn’t look good on my fingers. HTH!
thank you actually that helps. I would say I’m more on the casual side, though I dress nice for work. And the opening part, things I will keep in mind.

I love the clash ring so that gets my vote.
thanks!

It’s pricey but have you considered the pave double Juc?
That’s and the Clash are high in my wishlist.no I haven’t tried that on yet, definitely a stunner and very beautiful. I will have to check it out. Thanks!

View attachment 5586870

View attachment 5586871

My birthday is coming up and I would like to treat myself to a new ring. I already have the Trinity ring and small JUC ring in yellow gold. I wear all metals and have the small rose gold Love Bracelet and will be purchasing the small yellow Gold Love bracelet. I want something beautiful and unique. What are your thoughts? I would love to hear. Thanks!!

View attachment 5586835

View attachment 5586836
Happy birthday!

Can’t go wrong with either. Both rings are beautiful and comfortable to wear. I was in the same boat when trying to decide last year. I think it depends on your style. IMO clash is edgy and can be dressed up or down, while panthere gives me more of a dressy feel. What matches your wardrobe best? Do you already have other pieces that you dress up or down with?

I do like both.

Personally I would I like the Panthere as a thumb ring (so that there is a bit of space to go over my joint) and the clash as a middle or pointer finger ring.

Something that may bother me (and may bother you) is the amount of scratches that will eventually show up on the Panthere over time. We all know wear and tear happens for jewelry so it comes as no surprise to many of us. But it's just something to think about if you are okay with a piece that has a very smooth surface with no texture or design except the head.

If I had to choose between the 2, it would be the clash. It just goes better with my current jewelry collection and aesthetic. (none of which have rounded surfaces or any animal designs)

Regardless of what you decide to get, congratulations and Happy Birthday! :biggrin: