Which purchase are you the most happy with?

+1 for a wallet

my LV french wallet has actually been the best purchase b/c of how much use it gets and how well it has held up.

have you seen the new croisette? similar to the metis and right on your budget at 1570, i believe

No, I hadn't seen the Croisette. It's lovely, too. I will have to research that one. I wonder what the differences in size/comfort/versatility are
compared to the Siena PM. Thanks!

I love all my bags so this is a tough questions.... I will say my Delightful MM in DE print. With my vintage Petit Noe in mono print coming in a close second. So hard to choose!!!!

That's a tough question because if I don't love a bag, I sell it!

The Siena is a great choice btw but I'm curious how it would look on you since it doesn't seem to suit every person wearing it...

As for longevity, my mono French purse is the most durable. I also have a damier Chelsea tote that is a complete workhorse. For handle bags, you can't beat a speedy.

Thank you! I am so happy to hear that you like your Siena PM. I am 5'6" and thought it might look too small on me, but the SA thought it looked better than the MM, especially when worn cross body and it's within my budget. Do you ever wear yours on your shoulder and if so, are you happy with where it sits and is it comfortable?

I don't wear mine on my shoulder as the handles are a tight fit. I usually wear it too handle or crossbody.

I do not have any bags from LV, because i really do not like them on me.

My favorite piece i own from Louis Vuitton, is my 18k rose gold/silk bracelet.

in case of emergency, this is one of the items i'll try to rescue

I love all of my Speedy's but the Cherry is my favorite.:tender:

pinksm_zpsyvdgkayt.jpg

I LVoe my Lockit bags.
They can be
Hand held....cross body....shoulder.
The soft leather is amazing, very durable.
They hold so much however the shape allows easy access
To everything, no digging needed.....the zipper is perfect to keep
Your items safe inside.
Well worth the funds.

A fabulous LV bag.